Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
My problem honestly isn't the messages. It's the gamemode itself.
1.No matter what egg defense you make, your egg will almost definitely get broken (unless you bowspam anybody who tries bridging to you, in which case it might not.)
2. Fights depend on who has more gapples/armor sets/weapons. Only way to get away from these sorts of fights is epearls or safe bridges. (Or, bowspamming your opponent off the edge, which works as well)
3. Pricing for useless items. Even the Iron Armor will defend against Sharp II Diamond Axe / Sharp V Diamond Sword. Diamond armor is only better because of slightly increased durability. Diamond Sword costs 3x as much as Diamond Axe but does less damage. Encourages noobs to just buy that because, oh, it's "better" and then nobody gets any diamonds and people start fighting over diamonds, etc.
again this isn't going to become a feature

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
This is honestly so frustrating and has made me nearly quit Eggwars.
I'm so sick of almost everytime I go in a round somebody votes for Overpowered items or Triple health.
At this point, I honestly think that Eggwars Overpowered should have its own gameboard or some method of joining, as it's frustrating that Eggwars is practically almost always Overpowered should a Gold+ be in your game.

Pros of this idea:
- No longer a ton of people spamming "OP!!!!" or threats if ranked guy does not pick OP
- Allow others to enjoy Normal and Hardcore items

Cons of this idea:
- Hundreds or thousands of people will almost definitely move to Overpowered and stay there forever.
- Not many may play regular Eggwars

IMO, I do really think an Overpowered Eggwars gamemode should be added seperately if CCG's infrastracture and staff can handle it. Honestly ticked off that it takes 10 minutes plus to find a normal mode game with a decent map (decent in my opinion at least.)
Yeah, I agree, because I am diamond rank, and when I try to play a nice game of say, e.x. Kingdom Team with my brother, a random guy joins my team and says,
"IF YOU DON'T VOTE OP I WILL QUIT THE TEAM AND MAKE YOU LOSE".
It's really irritating, and I think that this would at least help a small bit.

StormBolt1

Dec 30, 2016
Enderpearls need to be added in normal mode. If you have a camper at their base you cant get to them without enderpearls. If you try to make a bridge they will shoot you with a bow. The solution is adding enderpearls to normal mode. I believe that why many people choose overpowered mode over normal mode is because if there is a camper you can't get to them and it is not fun.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
, I honestly think that Eggwars Overpowered should have its own gameboard or some method of joining
I spent quite a bit of money to buy the gold rank. Being able to play OP mode is acually one of the main reasons I paid for the rank.
So, if the server made OP mode separate, than most people, like me, would never pay for a rank.
BTW if you want normal mode every time pay for the gold rank (its on sale right now) and vote normal.

Reactions: Firewand

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
You obviously havent been on the server long if you think this, people spam what they want even if there are no ranked players or target the ranked player if they dont get what they want

this was suggested in a different way sort of but was instantly denied by staff on the basis of itll scam those who bought the right to vote in games

so i can almost guarentee thisll get nowhere
Because of Eula, staff can remove all and any donor perks they want and it isn't scamming. Eula made sure the money given to server's via player base is known as a donation and not a purchase.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Yeah, just leave the game and join another one that probably wont be OP.
Like i said, nuy a rank and vote against OP.
Ita not very difficult to do either of those...

I agree with Deeds. Personally, I enjoy OP or the other game modes. I think it adds a different "aspect" to the game. It goes away from the original, default type look and turns into the OP or different.
If I were you, I would just leave the game, or, as Deeds said, vote against it. I don't think they are going to add a different game board to it. I would rather have a new game, then have a 'EggWars - OP' game board.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
My problem honestly isn't the messages. It's the gamemode itself.
1.No matter what egg defense you make, your egg will almost definitely get broken (unless you bowspam anybody who tries bridging to you, in which case it might not.)
2. Fights depend on who has more gapples/armor sets/weapons. Only way to get away from these sorts of fights is epearls or safe bridges. (Or, bowspamming your opponent off the edge, which works as well)
3. Pricing for useless items. Even the Iron Armor will defend against Sharp II Diamond Axe / Sharp V Diamond Sword. Diamond armor is only better because of slightly increased durability. Diamond Sword costs 3x as much as Diamond Axe but does less damage. Encourages noobs to just buy that because, oh, it's "better" and then nobody gets any diamonds and people start fighting over diamonds, etc.
Well you summed up my thoughts on OP quite well :D Now sorry but I can almost promise you this will not get implemented. Some alternatives could be to: leave a game if the rank chooses op, buy your own rank (I got gold for $21 US which isn't too bad at all), or just get good at OP so mush so that you don't really mind if its chosen. btw Blockwars can also be fun if you hate op...

Hope that helps. :p

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Enderpearls need to be added in normal mode. If you have a camper at their base you cant get to them without enderpearls. If you try to make a bridge they will shoot you with a bow. The solution is adding enderpearls to normal mode. I believe that why many people choose overpowered mode over normal mode is because if there is a camper you can't get to them and it is not fun.
Please visit a separate thread on this idea to discuss this idea otherwise threads get too off topic.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
My problem isn't campers. I enjoy the challenge and strategy of attacking from multiple sides at once with safebridges and playing it smart.

Vono34

Mar 31, 2016
I can relate to this so much. Especially since I am a Gold rank. I don't mind if other people vote OP and it becomes OP, they bought the rank and they play what they want to play. I get annoyed when the people literally beg their brains out for "OP" and when I don't vote it they go cry baby mode. But looking on the bright side of things a lot of the people leave the game. I still wouldn't make an OP board just because that would defeat the purpose of a rank.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
I see what you all mean. Same with Vono, mainly get annoyed when everybody cries for OP and will DDOS/death threaten you if you don't vote OP, among other reasons. Kind of just got frustrated when I posted and sort of vented with this post. If a staff member would want to lock this thread, go ahead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom