Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Bad idea, because most people only buy Gold rank+, or just gold rank by itself so they can vote for overpowered items.

If they added a "gameboard" where stones could join games guaranteed to be OP items, for some people, it would just make buying a rank seem redundant, not needed. Less people would donate to the server as well, and it takes a lot of money to run a large-scale server like this.

Sorry, but bad idea imo

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Ranked people buy the right to vote. If you are sick of people voting what you don't want... Buy a rank. I usually vote for norm anyways, :p that's part of the reason I bought it. It's your choice but honestly it's part of life sorry mate. Btw I agree with you on e double triple health thing it's like asking whether you want to play pvp or not...​

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
All I do is get 3 Donator friends to vote hc...

Just get a few friends that hate op to vote for ya.
If you can
As I Already Said This Wouldn't At All Be Fair
People Spend Money So That They Can Say Vote For Their Favourite Mode That Is Something That Is Very Unfair To Remove
Also Let's Say You Are From Brazil, Canada Or China Then You Need To Spend Quite A Bit More Money On Buying A Rank Because You Have A Lower Exchange Rate On Your Currency

Reactions: Firewand

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Please people... There is MANY past threads about this and you should go read them unless you have already done it and think you have a good DIFFERENT reason to make a thread.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
[/QUOTE]
As for this, it's not like I have a PayPal and can go buy myself a rank, lol.

Sorry for late replies.[/QUOTE]
well, ready to get a rank soon... He he he... (It's kinda obvious what I'm going to do...)

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
- No longer a ton of people spamming "OP!!!!" or threats if ranked guy does not pick OP
for me a +1 i'm getting tired of these mesasages

But, i don't think it is a good idea to nerf the votes because why would you buy a rank then?

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Haven't been on the forums nearly as long as I've played on the server. Played for a little over a year now on CCG.
Also, I've been on longer...
Sorry I meant longer XD

for me a +1 i'm getting tired of these mesasages

But, i don't think it is a good idea to nerf the votes because why would you buy a rank then?
I don't acctually understand what's so bad a bout th same message being 'spammed' . Minecraft chat is really easy to ignore and options can turn it off, Cubecraft settings can turn it off and there's probably some tricky thing that lets you only see particular messages if you want to. I do sorta get if the same person spams it because it's sorta misleading but no one has ever threadend me and I always ask what people want before I make the decision.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
My problem honestly isn't the messages. It's the gamemode itself.
1.No matter what egg defense you make, your egg will almost definitely get broken (unless you bowspam anybody who tries bridging to you, in which case it might not.)
2. Fights depend on who has more gapples/armor sets/weapons. Only way to get away from these sorts of fights is epearls or safe bridges. (Or, bowspamming your opponent off the edge, which works as well)
3. Pricing for useless items. Even the Iron Armor will defend against Sharp II Diamond Axe / Sharp V Diamond Sword. Diamond armor is only better because of slightly increased durability. Diamond Sword costs 3x as much as Diamond Axe but does less damage. Encourages noobs to just buy that because, oh, it's "better" and then nobody gets any diamonds and people start fighting over diamonds, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom