Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So this is a suggestion dealing with swords, i havent played eggwars in awhile so i wasnt able to gather this evidence so i used bajan's video

The Problem?
As you can see in picture number 1 in op eggwars you can buy a "special" sharp 2 sword for 6 emeralds.... but in picture 2 you can buy the same sword practically for 12 diamonds, which is much cheaper and easier, not to mention you can buy a sharp 5 sword for a stack of diamonds, the problem is you can buy the same swords for 2 different prices but ones way more expensive making it useless

The Solutions

1. Change the sharp 2 for 6 emeralds to sharp 5 for maybe 3-4 emeralds (making it cheaper its also harder to get)
2. Make the sharp 2 for 6 emeralds anywhere from sharpness vi- sharpness x
3. Remove that sword since its useless
4. Add a Fire Aspect enchant to the sword

If you have any ideas on how it could be changed please post!

Attachments

• IMG_0969.PNG
    IMG_0969.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0970.PNG
    IMG_0970.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 130

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I agree with this thread. It would give the emerald gen a boost so more people will use it. .

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I personally think it's a good price but I play on hardcore and this op so... Idek why I'm commenting on this thread... maybe keep it the same for hardcore change for Op? sorry this has nothing to really do with what you said but yeah hardcores fine.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I personally think it's a good price but I play on hardcore and this op so... Idek why I'm commenting on this thread... maybe keep it the same for hardcore change for Op? sorry this has nothing to really do with what you said but yeah hardcores fine.
This thread is about op mode not hardcore im trying to get opinions on what can be substituted basically its a duplicate item for a higher price

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Necroposting is

Single word reply ( such as cool +1 ect)
Replying on threads where the last post is 2 weeks old
Posting useless posts that dont contribute to the thread
Necroposting (necro = dead) means posting on a dead thread, aka reviving threads older than two weeks.
It has nothing to do with the "single word reply" rule

Reactions: Loriayle

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Necroposting (necro = dead) means posting on a dead thread, aka reviving threads older than two weeks.
It has nothing to do with the "single word reply" rule
Copy pasted right from the rules

No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

But can we please get back on topic?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So this is a suggestion dealing with swords, i havent played eggwars in awhile so i wasnt able to gather this evidence so i used bajan's video

The Problem?
As you can see in picture number 1 in op eggwars you can buy a "special" sharp 2 sword for 6 emeralds.... but in picture 2 you can buy the same sword practically for 12 diamonds, which is much cheaper and easier, not to mention you can buy a sharp 5 sword for a stack of diamonds, the problem is you can buy the same swords for 2 different prices but ones way more expensive making it useless

The Solutions

1. Change the sharp 2 for 6 emeralds to sharp 5 for maybe 3-4 emeralds (making it cheaper its also harder to get)
2. Make the sharp 2 for 6 emeralds anywhere from sharpness vi- sharpness x
3. Remove that sword since its useless
4. Add a Fire Aspect enchant to the sword I or II
5. Add Knockback I or II
6. Unbreaking I or II or III
7. 64 emerlads= Sharp X Unbreaking V Fire Aspect III Knockback III

If you have any ideas on how it could be changed please post!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It is overpriced but 6 emeralds is easier to get than 64 diamonds for me so I would say give it sweeping edge 5 maybe unbreaking 3/sharpness 3
No it isnt its 1 emerald every 18 seconds or at lvl 1 every 8 seconds and theres only 1 generator with diamonds its practically one every 2.5 plus multiply that by several generators and youve got a very fast 64 diamonds, its very easy to do that on a map like pizza

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom