Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Woah, woah. Who said bedrock no way. Just to op, and no one will break your egg, come on bro. How do you know there is a command for making tnt blow up bedrock.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Woah, woah. Who said bedrock no way. Just to op, and no one will break your egg, come on bro. How do you know there is a command for making tnt blow up bedrock.
some factions servers have something called bedrock tnt, you can get place able from events / crates and this "tnt" blows up ONLY PLACE ABLE bedrock but i dislike bedrock idea

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

And could it be possible that hackers could make something that can make the bedrock not blow-upable

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
If they have that hack it will be 100% you cannot beat them because the only way to beat a hacker is to spleef the hacker
spleefing will not work they can just fly back up they won't give u a chance the only way to beat a hacker is by killing him either melee or by archery now that I think about it it may be a bad idea

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
Can we add a version of Egg Wars just for Hackers, so they can all play that and we can get on with the non hack version. There are so many hackers now, that its obvious that a part of the minecraft community wants to play with hacks. Give them something to do where they can pit there hack skills against the other hackers.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Can we add a version of Egg Wars just for Hackers, so they can all play that and we can get on with the non hack version. There are so many hackers now, that its obvious that a part of the minecraft community wants to play with hacks. Give them something to do where they can pit there hack skills against the other hackers.

That's not what hackers want. Hackers wanna annoy people and win the game. With a match filled with hackers it's no fun. Also that's basically allowing hackers on the server and encouraging it (while that may already be the case at this moment).

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
Well something needs to be done as egg wars is becoming almost unplayble, Ive had at least 1 hacker in every match in the last couple of weeks. I think CampingRusher's 2b2t videos have legitimised hacking, or at least told them what clients to use. Perhaps giving them somewhere where they can try there new toys. There will always be people who just want to annoy people, even without hacks. I don't think it would be fair to say that all hackers just want to annoy, i think some are just curious or think it looks cool.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

@davidhamron why would the server encourage hacking this will make there server get a bad rep. And no hackers would like to go on that server all they want is to annoy people. So -1 on that suggestion u made

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Well something needs to be done as egg wars is becoming almost unplayble, Ive had at least 1 hacker in every match in the last couple of weeks. I think CampingRusher's 2b2t videos have legitimised hacking, or at least told them what clients to use. Perhaps giving them somewhere where they can try there new toys. There will always be people who just want to annoy people, even without hacks. I don't think it would be fair to say that all hackers just want to annoy, i think some are just curious or think it looks cool.

Cubecraft has a huge problem with hackers for months now, but atleast they are working on a new anticheat. Everyone with hacks should be banned and never be allowed to play on the server ever again. Hacking for fun and curious? Haha, lol good one. Go do that in your own server or someplace people allow it. Not on a server were you ruin the fun for others.

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
I agree hackers are increasing in number today I played a game with 6 hackers its not playable I just quited

K-lub

Sep 15, 2016
United States of America
I would suggest that you make Team Skywars maps closer together, for they take a long time to build from island to island and it is an easy chance for other teams to knock you off when you aren't looking. I am not saying to make it very close together, but pretty accessible for people to go from island to island a little more fast.

TheDarkAssassinV

Apr 10, 2016
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
Removing a mao will break the hearts of people that has that map for their favorite

Stormslayer11

Aug 15, 2016
:cube_light:I think you should add a new map to eggwars called oblivion, each team would have an obsidian island with bridges going to mid like safari. also adding smaller lapis rocks closer to bases with diamond gens on them. Mid should be a giant coal/black wool mass, with both diamonds and gold Generators:rolleyes:

mcgamer2003

Sep 16, 2016
i want to add to eggwars more items for op mode like a sharp 5 ax for 2 stacks of diamonds, and maybe a fire aspect sword and/or ax for a lot of diamonds and/or iron and/or gold.

wanna play with me? -https://docs.google.com/a/twoitguys.com/forms/d/18QyeIfXqjG4Lm7KpaTRazpqC-w1iSg3I8lXzkZKadSU/edit

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom