Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
EGGWARS SUGGESTION: A NEW KIT
Kit Name: Egg Layer / Chicken
Spawns with:

• Feather Falling 3 boots (Leather)
  • 6 Eggs
Strategy: Use your eggs to defend against attackers, and fell free to take 4-5 block drops, thanks to your boots.

Is it Balanced?
I would have to say yes. The boots only block ~1 heart of fall damage, and with only six eggs, you can easily dodge or block them with a shield. You could farm it, but that is true for ANY kit- you can get unlimited free gapples, buffer and debuffer potions, and more.

Any Suggestions? Is something to OP? Let me know!
Also, is there anyone I should be tagging?
Thanks for your time,
-TheCraftBro

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
EGGWARS SUGGESTION: A NEW KIT
Kit Name: Egg Layer / Chicken
Spawns with:

• Feather Falling 3 boots (Leather)
  • 6 Eggs
Strategy: Use your eggs to defend against attackers, and fell free to take 4-5 block drops, thanks to your boots.

Is it Balanced?
I would have to say yes. The boots only block ~1 heart of fall damage, and with only six eggs, you can easily dodge or block them with a shield. You could farm it, but that is true for ANY kit- you can get unlimited free gapples, buffer and debuffer potions, and more.

Any Suggestions? Is something to OP? Let me know!
Also, is there anyone I should be tagging?
Thanks for your time,
-TheCraftBro
1. You shouldn't be getting a type of bow at the beginning of the game.
2. Shields don't block eggs.
3. It takes 30 diamonds to get a shield...

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
1. You shouldn't be getting a type of bow at the beginning of the game.
2. Shields don't block eggs.
3. It takes 30 diamonds to get a shield...
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Shield#Defense
"Knockback from projectiles is prevented, but not from melee attacks."
"
Blockable attacks include mob melee attacks, arrows, fireballs, thrown items such as snowballs, damage from ..."

- Only 6 shots, and it's hard to hit them all
-It often takes 2+ eggs to knock someone off

CineMates

Jun 10, 2016
I have a idea!!!!

All players in skywars fight in 1.8 and its 1.9 fight pls do that you can only fight 1.9 mode.

Thx

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I have a idea!!!!

All players in skywars fight in 1.8 and its 1.9 fight pls do that you can only fight 1.9 mode.

Thx
Ermh
How?
1.9 consists in timing your attacks and 1.8 is spamming. Spamming in 1.9 is losing, timing in 1.9 is winning. How can someone "do that you can only fight 1.9 mode?"
I am on your side by saying that many people don't know about 1.9 combat mechanics, but maybe giving more explanation in your thread could be more easy for others to understand how you want to fix this?
IMHO: Put a giant sign saying "DON'T SPAM111!!!!!11!!"
Seriously, it would be enough to remember that through a sign or custom item frame maps.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I suggest to remove the "End" map to Skywars. The islands are too small, and there's no dirt or easy block to mine. If you don't have a pick, you can't leave your island, if your chests don't have blocks.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Remove Mines not a cool map...
Mines was a community submission, I highly doubt that they would remove it.
I suggest to remove the "End" map to Skywars. The islands are too small, and there's no dirt or easy block to mine. If you don't have a pick, you can't leave your island, if your chests don't have blocks.
There are a few pieces of birch wood, although the pickaxe problem on that map is worse than the food problem was. I agree that map needs to be tweaked, maybe you can add some clay blocks or something?

GoShankaZombie

Jun 12, 2016
Egg-wars should really have a return to game option because some people time out or bug out. It happens to me so many times and my internet never goes down, please either fix the problem or create a system where you can rejoin a game you left. Please consider it it will help many people

Reactions: Ssdamage

Ssdamage

Jun 15, 2016
[EggWars Idea]
I would like there to be a deathmatch or some significant change to the game after an hour or some other suitably long amount of time that would force the players to fight. I was playing Aztec in OP mode where both teams had eggs and hidden god chests and probably 10 notch apples each (I had 15) and we could not end the game. After 3 hours I had to quit and I assume we lost but I would not have been kicked off minecraft for a week if after an hour (with some warning) we had been teleported to an arena to fight with whatever we had on us and no eggs.
IDK if this is already here because I didn't want to read 14 pages.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'd like to talk about redstone kits in skywars. They have a lot of potential. I noticed Joker is more of a griefer kit, Bomber and Redstone Master are for making traps, mostly. IMHO, the Redstone Master one is pretty underpowered. I mean, it' got all the components for a trap but it's just got one, single, piston. I think it should be increased to four or give some slime blocks.

I mean imagine how fun it could be.
If you think it's OP though, I respect that. I mean, I don't want people to trap theirselves in their islands waiting for someone to get squished by a piston or get knocked to the void.

CubeCraft Suggestions

Jun 22, 2016
I'm new. Made an account because i feel this really needs to be addressed
This is mainly about Egg wars. I'm new to the server and found an interest in the game of Egg wars. (I'm in the middle now) But me and my friend soon found a problem that we would like addressed. It might just be me and my friend but, we noticed when its down to the last 2 sometimes 3 teams it turns into a camping war. (I have been in a game where it took 45-60 minutes to gain any ground on the campers. because they would camp and shoot bows preventing us from building a bridge).
Long story short, here are my suggestions.
-Timer that ends the game.(maybe 30 minutes or more, no one wins)
-Death match after a set time with no respawns. (death match is activated by players or automatically when there is 2 teams left)
-If the campers don't leave there island after an allotted time they start slowing down, receive bad potion effects, forfeit and the other team wins, or even get kicked for camping (IDK they get punished for camping).
-Respawn times (when killed they have 4-10 seconds before they can respawn giving the advancing team time to build a bridge or cross one. Unless the attackers on on the island then the defenders should re spawn instantly.)
-Move the islands closer together so its not such a pain to build across.
-Remove bow knock back (or bows all together, or replace with fishing rods)
-Make bows really expensive so its hard to camp a base with them (or even make it a kit)
-After set time players are reset so no one is OP, . (players put back on there islands, iron armor is removed and everyone's armor is downgraded to chain, remove bows from the shop, maybe even have safe bridges to middle)
-After a set time bridges start to spawn so the players can cross to middle or others bases safely.
-This one is from another server but, the world border starts to close in pushing the egg and players towards middle with it.
-Item that can be purchased which when right clicked builds a safe bridge or tunnel about 10 blocks in front of the person so he can advance to the other teams egg
-Only have diamond generators in the middle so no one can become OP from camping

There probably will be more suggestions coming

Please address this issue. It's very annoying when you kill the other teams but then face a camping team who got all the OP gear from camping and wont let you near there base. And i say remove bows a lot because that is the only thing keeping others from building bridges to break a teams egg.

I know this defeats the purpose of the game but it makes it easier to break the eggs, but in my opinion it makes it better. I found that playing in hardcore mode is the best because no one can become OP. they have to share the resources with the team to win, and bows are not a problem.

If this is posted in the wrong place tell me. I'm new to the forums as well

alexricky25

Nov 7, 2015
Here is a idea
Can you guys plz put enderpearls in normal eggwars because there are so many campers . Enderpearl in overpowered should cost 45 diamonds and 64 diamonds for normal
plz can you guys make this change.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom