Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalaxyRunaway

Apr 30, 2016
I think there should be a command for ranked people and donators to automatically change the color of their chat. That way we wont have to type in &1 for example. It's just much easier because it gets annoying typing it in all the time.

Raybot10

May 17, 2016
Hi my name is Raybot10 and I've been recording on Cubecraft since early summer of 2015 one thing I would think would be cool is to have a YouTuber Eggwars Series and have a 2 minute grace period then it would be just like regular Eggwars game right? NO every 5 minutes there would be changes on how the game is played. Over all I think then the Owners and Mods can figure it out. Make sure to invite famous you tubers who play Eggwars/ Moneywars like Preston Jerome BajanCanadian Petezahhutt NoBoomGaming Kenworth TheCampingRusher and more. Oh and wait don't forget about me because I thought of this amazing idea! And plus it would really help my channel grow!

CodyJ

May 23, 2016
Spain
Skywars:

- Make a few lobbies where teaming isn't allowed.

Team Skywars:

- Make the map Pacman more popular. I think this is by far the most enjoyable and famous map but it's so rare to get on the signs.

-
On the map Pacman, change the wool into clay. I often play in a team where someone puts lava which causes fire, which spreads, which destroys my island.

-
If the waiting lobby (before you teleport to the map) isn't 100% full with players, make even teams, sometimes I play against a team which has 4 players while mine has 8 for example. But unfair imo.

Eggwars:

- Add an option for donators to vote for daytime and add an option to disable the DIAMOND generator.

CodyJ

May 23, 2016
Spain
Eggwars:

- I think that spawn protection shouldn't last as long or be a thing because it's so annoying when your breaking their obsidian they respawn quickly and punch you out of the way.

Skywars:

- The chest are unbalanced, i know that they all shouldn't be the same but if some of the unskilled players gets a bad chest, they'll just get crushed by the other players.

Team Skywars:

- I find it hard when the chests are so far apart on team maps and you get some people who rush you with somekind of kit and when your looking a chest, they get you off guard.

Hopefully you consider these suggestions. :3

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Eggwars:

- I think that spawn protection shouldn't last as long or be a thing because it's so annoying when your breaking their obsidian they respawn quickly and punch you out of the way.

Skywars:

- The chest are unbalanced, i know that they all shouldn't be the same but if some of the unskilled players gets a bad chest, they'll just get crushed by the other players.

Team Skywars:

- I find it hard when the chests are so far apart on team maps and you get some people who rush you with somekind of kit and when your looking a chest, they get you off guard.

Hopefully you consider these suggestions. :3
Eggwars: I think you're right. It is so annoying it is a good thing but the spawn protection should be for like seconds not for ever.

Skywars: It's typical Skywars bad chest quick die. But in the other way it's harder to win so a bigger challenge. So if you're good than there's no problem.

Team Skywars: Just true nothing else.

TheCraftBro

May 27, 2016
MY EGGWARS SUGGESTION: A NEW MODE!
Mode Name: Fast / Quickplay
What it is: This mode is for people who are annoyed for how long some eggwars take. It is a set of changes intended to make the game faster.
What the changes are:
  • Blocks costs are like OP mode, BUT Obsidian costs 20 gold each.
  • Pickaxes cost 1/2 as much, and you can buy an Efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe for 32 diamonds
  • Armor costs twice as much
  • Weapons all have Sharpness 1
  • Bows cost 1.5 times normal price(12=basic,18=punch,20=power), and arrows cost twice as much
  • Shields are for sale at only 16 diamonds
  • Enderpearls are only 32 diamonds
  • Player Trackers can be bought for 16 gold
  • TNT costs 25 gold each
  • Food costs stay the same as normal
  • Notch (Enchanted) Golden Apples cost 64 diamonds.
  • Everything else has same price as normal mode
I really think that this would make for a quick, intense game, and I would LOVE to see this implemented.
If anyone has any more ideas, or sees any to OP / to under powered items in my list, I'd love to know!
- TheCraftBro

PS: I don't mean to ask for handouts or beg, but if you at CubeCraft do implement this, could I have a rankup/gold rank so I can select the gamemode? Thanks!

SoulOfWanderers

May 30, 2016
I think that the map Underdasea is the worst eggwars map, the islands are reaaaaaally far away form the centre and the gameplay isn´t really good, maybe adding something that makes it special, like some fishes swimming from the centre to each islands ( which players would be able to break) so people could arrive to the middle faster. Another idea is to use the Money Walls lobby´s mermaid and put it between the islands and the middle. What do you thimk, builders? :rolleyes:
I agree, that's a really good idea. All the egg wars maps that hold a very large distance from islands to mid simply give a major, major advantage to the team that gets there first. It is nearly impossible for a team to win if they get there last. Due to this, gameplay is is always rushed and is a general race to mid, whereas what I think it should be is a calculated assault on places that you choose to go. Attacking another player's island is practically suicide as you leave yourself exposed unless you build a protective bridge (which takes half an hour) and leave your own island exposed to other attackers.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I've said this before in some of my suggestions, but it seems like this is a better place to put it. For skywars, team skywars and eggwars there will always be the problem of campers. On CCG on skywars there used to be the degrading of the maps, but it got removed. I think if we put that in again, but you can only vote if it happens when there is 3 players or less and/or if the game is 20 mins in. I think that would fix the issue.

Also, in eggwars it would be nice to have some new kits e.g bow kit.

Thanks for ready,
Have a nice day,
James Lawrence
(ThatGrimCreeper)

SoulOfWanderers

May 30, 2016
I think that it might be a good idea to add elytra's on eggwars. It is one of my favorite game modes, but it might be nice to see a different style of game-play different from teams racing to mid or racing to other islands. With an elytra, there would be no more need for building blocks on a large scale, so we could create a whole new set of maps farther apart and could play into an idea similar to the sunflower map on FFA pvp. The elytra adds a whole new dynamic to the game, and I believe its entertainment value should be taken advantage of.
Gabe Galley, aka SoulOfWanderers

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I actually feel that the spawn protection is quite fair to some users with lag. If you're generally complaining about how you can't break their egg, try covering yourself in obsidian. (don't complain about how you can't get gold, unless there's that one light headed player who makes chain armor and jumps off to their death) You can also have your team mate fight for you while you break the blocks. (Implying that you already covered yourself in blocks such as sandstone) Eggwars is a team based game and I hope you'll think whether it's for solo or for team before posting a meaningless comment.

Anyways, there are some players who like long challenging matches, so as long as there are no game breaking updates (like adding dia armor for 1 iron), I'm happy :3

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I actually feel that the spawn protection is quite fair to some users with lag. If you're generally complaining about how you can't break their egg, try covering yourself in obsidian. (don't complain about how you can't get gold, unless there's that one light headed player who makes chain armor and jumps off to their death) You can also have your team mate fight for you while you break the blocks. (Implying that you already covered yourself in blocks such as sandstone) Eggwars is a team based game and I hope you'll think whether it's for solo or for team before posting a meaningless comment.

Anyways, there are some players who like long challenging matches, so as long as there are no game breaking updates (like adding dia armor for 1 iron), I'm happy :3
What if you're playing solo eggwars? Although yeah I always do obsidian

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom