Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPapicraftG

Nov 11, 2015
Nobody wants to delete the maps, what people want think about the PVP, if all servers will have acutalizarse to 1.9 But that does not mean you can not modify the version, using commands You can remove the "slowness" of Swords, axes that Have Same Damage 1.9 and that can be created apples notch, whether in UHC, ETC, is ridiculous that by suggesting this put as an excuse that what the community want esque remove maps while what the community wants esque enverdad adapt the new version to the more convenient. eliminating the "slowness" of all game modes (using commands that are possible using). change damage axes, in sky wars people can create a stone sword, and it does 9 damage, whereas if you're lucky you touch a sword only for 7 with the only difference that the sword it is twice faster (0.7 rock ax speed, damage 9 -. 1.6 diamond blade speed 7 damage) is ridiculous that people can do that.
PS: I remember that this is a suggestion of "ElPapicraftG" for owners cubecraft with the sole aim of providing a constructive opinion of the Minecraft community

Mystic

Mar 22, 2016
SkyWars:
EggWars:

- Add something which makes players not camp on their island as much, maybe a villager that spawns in the middle after a certain amount of time who sells better gear/items which makes it more attractive to go to mid or the items make it easier to fight agains the campers.
- Add a compass of some sort which every player can obtain after a certain amount of time (In which normal games usually are already finished) by leaving their own or anyone else their island. This would make it easier for them to find people who are for example hiding, who just want to stall the game and make it go on for a longer time even though they have no chance of winning.

I totally agree with you, all the builders make very detailed maps and decline a lot of probably amazing maps just because they aren't detailed as much as the official builders make them. I do agree a map has to look good, but the people who play it care way more about how the gameplay is on the map than how it looks I think and I feel that way.

I very much liked this suggestion. I'd like to second this.

Reasoning:
Myself and a friend were in a game that lasted Two Hours, why? Because of the two of us.
We were on Rome, we were on the blue team, 2 vs. 10.
Somehow the entirety of our team died when we were overrun, myself and my friend managed to get to the rafters of a building.
We placed blocks and hid there which annoyed so many players.
By the end, 2 players had not left in anger. My friend timed out.
I then, in global chat, told the enemies where I was to show them after they searched for ages using our useless hints.
They killed me and must have felt so good doing it after we annoyed them for more than 2 hours of hiding.
This 2 Hours does not include the game time in which the teams were functioning fine and had players.

Thank you for reading this, I had images but lost the one which was required for time comparison.
Here is the second image regardless: (Note the time and the players) Timezone in Central Africa Time. Harare +2.
11a17e49b1.jpg

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Elytra!! for skywars!! please, if it's possible to get over the problem with the current anti-cheat.
and also, could we get more regen from food ?

Minion Loquendero

Dec 21, 2015
Here are a couple ideas I've suggested in other threads:
Stopwatch- a timer on the score board that tells you how long you've been in a match
Forgetting to Pick a Class- if you forget to pick a class, the server picks one for you at random.
That is a great idea, i agree totally for the random class picker at least you couldnt choose one for lag or something else

WynnPhoenix

Mar 28, 2016
Hello people of the internet.

As stated by the title, we want to hear what you guys think will be able to improve SkyWars, Team SkyWars and EggWars. We have gone through many suggestions already, but some of them are about removing Biomes (which has already been removed) and some are about how they like eating cake in the map Candy. So to make life easier for everyone, this thread has been made for you guys to express all those years of suggestions onto this one thread!

Whether your idea is about revamping a map that you hate with your life, or whether your idea is to make everyone marry a fish while jumping into the void, post it here! Any idea is heard and considered (unless it makes absolutely no sense or if it goes against the rules [obviously]) as long as it is an idea that helps us improve gameplay for everyone.

If you are here to suggest the removal of a SKYWARS map, check this thread out first:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-skywars-maps-should-we-remove.63627/
If you want to suggest the removal of an EGGWARS map, you can post it here (Idk where else you would want to put it but you know).

We'll make sure to go through everyone's suggestion and consider every single one.
So this is the time to take out your inner fwa! (Just make sure to stay sane please)

So be sure to leave your suggestion! :)
I would suggest that after a certain amount of time everyones eggs get destroyed and everyone gets teleported to the mid for a deathmatch! (there would be a warning like: 1MIN TILL DEATHMATCH!) Anyway this would be a good way to win a game so it doesn't take hours...

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
In Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky islands, basically every ''island'' PvP game you should probably make it that after a while people are Forced to go to mid, because for example on skywars people just camp and just wait until you build over to them and they just start bowing you so you have no chance at all, yeah I know they will run out of arrows but its still annoying, as bows are very strong in 1.9.
and in Eggwars... well I think all the people here know what I'm talking about. Sometimes game can take up to like 2 hours, and I really think that's pretty stupid if you ask me, because it's just not fun when you just sit there on your Island, waiting for some action but everyone is too scared to do anything! and on Lucky Islands.. well, let's just say me, my friend and our enemy were the only ones left, but she was hiding and we had no way of tracking her, she could be anywhere, so we basically had to spam F3 and A (to the people who do not kow what it does, it reloads all your chunks, so you get like 1 second of ''xray'' , yes, you can see people hiding) well we found her eventually but it still took us like 45 minutes to find her... so my suggestion is that, I don't care WHEN, but that when the games are taking too long, that there is the 1.8 border (or something) and people are forced to go to mid and have a deathmatch. I think that would make it MUCH better, and I know I'm not the only one.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
In Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky islands, basically every ''island'' PvP game you should probably make it that after a while people are Forced to go to mid, because for example on skywars people just camp and just wait until you build over to them and they just start bowing you.
I've never had a problem with campers, the trick is to slowly bridge towards them, or forget them and run away from them to the other side of the map, giving them enough assurance to bridge out and run, if they made a sky castle, there should be a way to call a mod. otherwise up to you to safebridge to under or over their fort, and pvp them.
Also there are player trackers now! yay! except on eggwars :/ +1 for player trackers in egg wars. I'll go make a suggestion.

as for a border, I'm guessing that's a lot to implement. Maybe one heart of damage every minute once a 40 minute mark is over will speed the game up as those not camping will have more ressources to heal themselves .

BlackDeft

Apr 2, 2016
Suggestion for EggWars

I think that Eggwars desperately needs a death timer. Most games end up to become over a hour long and as a result becoming less enjoyable. Most people just leave mid game.
It doesn't need to be anything crazy at the start of the game there could be no death penalty. Some here mid game such as 20 through 30 minutes there should be a 10 to 15 second death timer. So games can end a little bit earlier.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I remember the good old days when it was just Jungle, Nether, Desert, and Trees. I remember that Nether had 3 chests per island but Jungle had only 1 per island. There was 1 skyward lobby with 3 join signs and every time a Nether round appeared I would freak out because back then I thought that that was the most OP thing ever. Ahh, simpler times, simpler times. Well, 3 or 4 years later, and there's no longer waiting rooms, there's Team Skywars, and the server is now flooded with 7 year olds. I remember when there was 5 Minigames, and you had to run to them in the lobby. Back then there were maybe 250 players online tops. Now there are 20,000. Oh the nostalgia.
This is so true good old times where people know how to speak English and wont swear if they lose and actually know about PC gaming..... No I'm stuck with little kids who most cant speak English or aren't really YOLO.... By that I mean CAMPERS/HACKERS/FARMERS/SPAMMERS the list can go on.... also some old people do it... but I don't mind that much its just pretty annoying... LOL getting off topic yeah SKYWARS then was so much better! ;-;

Burger

Apr 4, 2016
I had a suggestion to add an item to Egg Wars, as it was recently made 1.9, the item is the elytra as it is a new 1.9 item and it would make it feel like 1.9

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
EGG WARS ABILITIES *^* :V
not really... a suggestion is it...
Meh, just take your time :v Just don't blow it up q.q MAKE IT GUUD *^*
P.s
Ik this is not supposed to be here, but better than to make another thread...
Add the Ender kit for Block Wars please q.q
I want that kit q.q
Ender kit : One ender pearl and a stone axe with no armor :v
But the ender pearl doesn't teleport you like the usual ender pearl, it teleports you to a block you choose +1 height
(Ask the mod / helper / admin / what ever from the chunk :v)
plz, i fan
and, more map? :v pls

DoubleSS

Apr 9, 2016
Okay. Suggestion for EGGWARS:

On the sidebar and in the chat, the player names are not displayed, just the team colours. This is understandable in Team Play, but in Solo Play there is no way to know what team you're on until late into the game. Upon the death of an egg, the chat says

[colour]'s egg was destroyed by [player]

rather than

[player]'s egg was destroyed by [player]

Maybe add the names instead of the teams in Solo Play? Thanks.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
why dont we add a voting system similar to choosing modes and health but diamond ranks and above get to choose everyones potion effect and there can be strength (less op in 1.9)speed, jumpboost (rabbit kit dosent stack) regen,INVISIBILITY and yeah things like that

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
Okay. Suggestion for EGGWARS:

On the sidebar and in the chat, the player names are not displayed, just the team colours. This is understandable in Team Play, but in Solo Play there is no way to know what team you're on until late into the game. Upon the death of an egg, the chat says

[colour]'s egg was destroyed by [player]

rather than

[player]'s egg was destroyed by [player]

Maybe add the names instead of the teams in Solo Play? Thanks.
just click tab and remember your color

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom