Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should EggWars should have a half health option?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
Ehh, I don't like this. I mean it might be fun, but power bows and diamond axes would pretty much one hit a player with no armor. I have been in near death situations with regular health. I would be really hard to get the egg when you are being constantly hit around and you wouldn't survive long.
 

QuikMiner

Well-Known Member
Jul 31, 2016
237
111
118
22
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Ehh, I don't like this. I mean it might be fun, but power bows and diamond axes would pretty much one hit a player with no armor. I have been in near death situations with regular health. I would be really hard to get the egg when you are being constantly hit around and you wouldn't survive long.
With prot 5 leather armor heck no. Armor only costs 1 iron O.o
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Yeah if they would remove triple health and replace it with half health I'm completely fine with this! This would bring lots of new stats to the game :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom