Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should EggWars should have a half health option?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 6 50.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
Ehh, I don't like this. I mean it might be fun, but power bows and diamond axes would pretty much one hit a player with no armor. I have been in near death situations with regular health. I would be really hard to get the egg when you are being constantly hit around and you wouldn't survive long.
 

QuikMiner

Well-Known Member
Jul 31, 2016
237
111
118
22
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Ehh, I don't like this. I mean it might be fun, but power bows and diamond axes would pretty much one hit a player with no armor. I have been in near death situations with regular health. I would be really hard to get the egg when you are being constantly hit around and you wouldn't survive long.
With prot 5 leather armor heck no. Armor only costs 1 iron O.o
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Yeah if they would remove triple health and replace it with half health I'm completely fine with this! This would bring lots of new stats to the game :D
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom