Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I have a couple of ideas for items that could be bought in the Eggwars shop, here they are.;

Fishing Rod, for fans of MCSG and Build UHC, this wouldn't really do anything in 1.9, but in 1.8 it could completely change pvp. My suggested price is 18 diamonds. I am not sure if this would be unbalanced or not, still a cool idea.

Knockback stick, basically the same as the one is speed mode. It could cost maybe 15 gold.

Golden Carrots, as a new source of food, seeing as it has the highest saturation in the game, they could be useful and worth buying. Suggested price: 1 gold for 3 Golden Carrots.

There could be a redstone section in the shop, selling TNT (that doesn't ignite immediately when placed), repeaters, dust, all the usual stuff for making TNT cannons. It should be expensive though, And Rapidfire and Shotgun Cannons should be banned.

Potions, All levels of Speed and Jump Boost. Speed I, 10 diamonds. Speed II, 20 Diamonds. Jump Boost I, 10 Gold. Jump Boost II, 20 Gold. I think that this would be a cool feature, and would be balanced. Each Pot should last for 3 Minutes.

Enderpearls should be cheaper in Normal Eggwars (Non- Speed) to prevent campers. 35 Diamonds.

Tell me what you think, my favourite ideas are the rod, and speed 2 pot.

F

Facelurite

Rods? Useless. Supporting 1.8? Nah. Potions? Cool . Redstone , anytime. Banning shotgun and rapidfire cannons nope. Reducing epearls price? I dont care about that , whatever floats your boat.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Rods? Useless. Supporting 1.8? Nah. Potions? Cool . Redstone , anytime. Banning shotgun and rapidfire cannons nope. Reducing epearls price? I dont care about that , whatever floats your boat.
Rods can be very useful for starting combos and knocking people off.

F

Facelurite

Oh I didn't see the knockback 1 stick. No , they'd be annoying. I'm not against one map having a map specific KB2 for emeralds but not all maps and certainly not for ordinary prices.

No rods, why bother supporting 1.8 . Plus people hate rods in 1.8 , they're broken
Rods can be very useful for starting combos and knocking people off.
exactly why they shouldnt be in

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Oh I didn't see the knockback 1 stick. No , they'd be annoying. I'm not against one map having a map specific KB2 for emeralds but not all maps and certainly not for ordinary prices.

No rods, why bother supporting 1.8 . Plus people hate rods in 1.8 , they're broken

They could be as expensive as punch bows, then they wouldn't be as op.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I like the idea of adding rods to the 1.8 version of eggwars. When I play 1.8 I use the rod a lot and it's really what gets me through fighting and beating people :p On the other hand though it could be annoying it a team all starts spam rodding you when you approach their island.
Also I like the golden carrots idea, I mean it's not a major change but as golden carrots have the highest saturation I think it's the only food that would be worthwhile adding.
The knockback stick I'm not too keen on mainly because I just don't like the idea of any kind of knockback in games that involve trying not to fall of islands while fighting, I feel it just make a predictable fight where one of you are definitely going to fall off rather than an exciting fight where anything can happen. Even though how you have balanced it with cost I don't like the idea unfortunately. I know a lot of people will disagree with me as well though so :p

I don't know if anyone else would like this but I think it would be cool to add mines into the game to defend your egg with (a pressure plate that blows up a couple seconds after stepping on it but at most does around 5-6 hearts damage) I don't know what cost to give it but it's an idea :p

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I like the idea of adding rods to the 1.8 version of eggwars. When I play 1.8 I use the rod a lot and it's really what gets me through fighting and beating people :p On the other hand though it could be annoying it a team all starts spam rodding you when you approach their island.
Also I like the golden carrots idea, I mean it's not a major change but as golden carrots have the highest saturation I think it's the only food that would be worthwhile adding.
The knockback stick I'm not too keen on mainly because I just don't like the idea of any kind of knockback in games that involve trying not to fall of islands while fighting, I feel it just make a predictable fight where one of you are definitely going to fall off rather than an exciting fight where anything can happen. Even though how you have balanced it with cost I don't like the idea unfortunately. I know a lot of people will disagree with me as well though so :p

I don't know if anyone else would like this but I think it would be cool to add mines into the game to defend your egg with (a pressure plate that blows up a couple seconds after stepping on it but at most does around 5-6 hearts damage) I don't know what cost to give it but it's an idea :p

I like your idea of adding mines, but they should be expensive and easy to see. There are knockback weapons in speed, and they don't really unbalance the game, they are only useful for fighting teams.

Reactions: Jaistrix

Dogfisher

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
I like all those ideas! Potions would be such a huge help when fighting in a 1v2 or 1v3 as many fights can go in team eggwars for me

Apr 2, 2017
They should reduce the cost of the epearl on both modes since in op they're most likely to camp it out since they need their diamond chestplates and in normal since idk. I'd like to see diamond armor in normal since after iron stuff and god apples there's nothing to buy. I'm a 1.9 player and can confirm that fights take a lot longer so I would also like to see sharp 3 swords or something to make the game more exciting

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Fishing rods. I'am down for that
KB stick. Nope.
Speed .They removed the speed effect in speed eggwars for a reason...
Jump potion . It is already found in a kit
Gold Carrots . Nah, I'd rather spend my gold on gapps and a pick .
Redstone . Well, you said cannons are bannable so whats the pint in having redstone?

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Fishing rods. I'am down for that
KB stick. Nope.
Speed .They removed the speed effect in speed eggwars for a reason...
Jump potion . It is already found in a kit
Gold Carrots . Nah, I'd rather spend my gold on gapps and a pick .
Redstone . Well, you said cannons are bannable so whats the pint in having redstone?
If you want to spend gold on that, then that is your choice. It was supposed to be an option viable to players with a lot of gold. As for speed and jump boost, I am aware that they are kit items, Cubecraft removed permanent speed from speed eggwars because it was annoying to some players. That doesn't mean everyone hates it.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017

Why bother supporting 1.8? Because a large amount of the community is still there. Your logic is flawed in regard to rods, simply because they can be useful they shouldn't be in the game? Armour and weapons can be useful, and can unbalance a fight. Should they be removed?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Fishing Rod, for fans of MCSG and Build UHC, this wouldn't really do anything in 1.9, but in 1.8 it could completely change pvp. My suggested price is 18 diamonds. I am not sure if this would be unbalanced or not, still a cool idea.
Cubecraft needs to move more towards the new versions, not those old dead versions, + the majority doesn't play 1.8, so no.
Knockback stick, basically the same as the one is speed mode. It could cost maybe 15 gold.
Any kb item -1. I've seen enough drama from the knockback mushroom.
Golden Carrots, as a new source of food, seeing as it has the highest saturation in the game, they could be useful and worth buying. Suggested price: 1 gold for 3 Golden Carrots.
Yes, I like this idea, although it might also be implemented in a food.
There could be a redstone section in the shop, selling TNT (that doesn't ignite immediately when placed), repeaters, dust, all the usual stuff for making TNT cannons. It should be expensive though
Yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyup
And Rapidfire and Shotgun Cannons should be banned.
Why? It would be quite expensive to pull that off anyway.
Potions, All levels of Speed and Jump Boost. Speed I, 10 diamonds. Speed II, 20 Diamonds. Jump Boost I, 10 Gold. Jump Boost II, 20 Gold. I think that this would be a cool feature, and would be balanced. Each Pot should last for 3 Minutes.
Hmmm, neutral.
Enderpearls should be cheaper in Normal Eggwars (Non- Speed) to prevent campers. 35 Diamonds.
I think 64 is fine, but lowering to 48 wouldn't harm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom