• No

• Yes, 1-3 seconds

• Yes, 3-6 seconds

• Yes, 7+ seconds

• No, but add a debuff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I think that there should be a delay between when you die and when you respawn, like 5 seconds or something, or at least have the invincibility buff removed, and a debuff implemented. You could kill someone on the bridge to their island, only for them to respawn and punch you off. Anyone disagree?
(My first post btw)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There has been too many threads like this. Respawn time is something to be nerfed but it works both ways, for you and for the enemy.
I know that you have been a prey to this but still, it happens to everyone. So this isn't pointless or anything, just a very annoying thing. Lets hope in the next Eggwars update :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
First, congratulations on your first post. I don't think they should changed the respawn timing because it could be useful sometimes like when someone is on your egg and you somehow need to respawn fast to get rid of the enemy. It could be annoying sometimes when you're the player who's on someone's egg, so I may agree to a 2 second timer, but not 5.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Come on Jazz, you have advertised your channel enough..
People have told you not to do this, but you still do it.
Your signature already has a link to your channel, so i don't get the point, if I was you, I would stop.
Well, i think there shouldn't be a respawn time. Put yourself in the position, you will need it.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jazzplaysminecraft
It never really comes in handy for me.
Come on Jazz, you have advertised your channel enough..
People have told you not to do this, but you still do it.
Your signature already has a link to your channel, so i don't get the point, if I was you, I would stop.
lmao

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
The logic says the respawn time is needed, and is a particular punishment for die, and a reward for the one who killed to be able to destroy, gather resources, have a little space on the enemy base to do things, but it won't happen so easy in this server. I already tried to expose that weak point.

This community is full of people who likes easy pvp, easy defend, overpowered stuff because they die way too fast.

So don't expect that idea to be implemented, if you don't want to get pushed from their bridge, just build another, higher, where they cannot reach you.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I think it would be a bad idea.. It's annoying to Wait When you respawn and you also have spawn protection. And you'll lose faster and that's not fun

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I think eggwars is perfectly fine the way it is. No adjustments needed with the whole respawning situation, the least you can do is to block yourself in and then break their egg. As for the 'getting knocked off bridge' problem, just build up and they won't be able to hit you.
Speaking of spawn protection, I'm pretty sure that they only get spawn protection when they respawn after they die? They're probably naked anyway, so you can easily kill them after the spawn protection ends. If you still don't agree with me, put yourself in their shoes, half the time, you probably don't realize that spawn protection has been protecting you from your opponent's brutal hits. If there was no spawn protection, your opponent would just kill you within seconds :p

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom