Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello i'm M8KI05

I have some improvements for eggwars, please read and give your opinion and then I will upload the most appreciated ones separately.

1- Delete the current store, I was waiting for the store that was displayed in experimental mode but it never arrived, the current store is ugly, slow and contains many errors, sometimes you try to buy something and you can't, the images of favorite items do. don't load, etc., (I'm not saying they remove all the new ui, just the eggwars one) or at least an option to be able to switch to the old ui. (I can't imagine a season 2 with this store, it would be a disappointment)

2- Eliminate the food section (this will be controversial) eliminating the possibility of losing food is a success, many of us still play in version 1.18.12 and lower because 1.18.30+ have another graphic engine that generates lag, in version 1.18.30 fixed a bug about food allows you to run longer without losing food this is unfair to 1.18.12 and below (keep gold apples and enchanted apples)

3- Optimize the server in the hive, I have played treasure wars and it is very fluid I go to 60 fixed fps, while in cubecraft in eggwars in the games I go to 40-50-60 they are never stable,
currently ps4 players are suffering a lot from fps drops (I imagine this will be difficult, but I trust you can do it)

4- Add an indicator to know what color you are example in the indicator panel of existing eggs and colors add "your" next to it or simply when it falls from your box it sends a message "
Your team is the color blue"

5- Boost translations to 100% for most used languages or just for all current languages of your game.

6- Returns the Birthday map, this party event
permanently.

Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it, you can react if you wish, although this is not important now, as the supported suggestions will be uploaded individually.

What is important is your comment, what do you think about all this, comment respectfully and following the cubecraft rules. (This whole post was written in Spanish and translated by google translator hehe) :cube_dark: :heart:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hi!
1) I don't think they should delete the store, but they can probably fix the images not loading.

2) This'll be fixed with the 1.19 update since I think you'll be required to play on 1.19 or above. Also imo food is a big mechanic of the game and therefor shouldnt be removed.

3) I don't know anything abt this so im just going to skip this one

4) Meh I dont think its necessairy, but if a lot of people struggle they could make your team bold and the rest of the teams regular (this was or is a thing on Java afaik)

5) I think theyre working on translating slowly, not sure tho.

6) I don't agree with this since events are events, and those shouldnt be permanent. This way you'll have something to be excited abour when it returns ;)

Reactions: LukaG_

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
6) I don't agree with this since events are events, and those shouldnt be permanent. This way you'll have something to be excited abour when it returns ;)
it used to be an event long long ago but then it got added permanently but now they removed it again. Since there is no event for that map anymore it'll never return except if they just add it back.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
1- Delete the current store, I was waiting for the store that was displayed in experimental mode but it never arrived, the current store is ugly, slow and contains many errors, sometimes you try to buy something and you can't, the images of favorite items do. don't load, etc., (I'm not saying they remove all the new ui, just the eggwars one) or at least an option to be able to switch to the old ui. (I can't imagine a season 2 with this store, it would be a disappointment)
1) I don't think they should delete the store, but they can probably fix the images not loading.
I'm pretty sure they will update the store with the release of EggWars season 2 and the update to version 1.19. Also, if it was in experimental mode, they might have just been testing a few things and plan to implement the best from what they have learned. Can't say more, since I sadly never played experimental. Also, I agree with Stijnnn_ here, they'll never delete the entire store, but I'm sure bug fixes and optimizations have already happened in the update.

3- Optimize the server in the hive, I have played treasure wars and it is very fluid I go to 60 fixed fps, while in cubecraft in eggwars in the games I go to 40-50-60 they are never stable, currently ps4 players are suffering a lot from fps drops (I imagine this will be difficult, but I trust you can do it)
It's really hard to optimize the server for every single device they support since there are so many different devices that they have to cover, but knowing how servers and developers work, they are constantly working on updates to performance and stability. Also speaking about ps4, another player already reported problems with this here, so we know that the administration team is aware of the problems and they are looking into fixing them.

4- Add an indicator to know what color you are example in the indicator panel of existing eggs and colors add "your" next to it or simply when it falls from your box it sends a message "Your team is the color blue"
this is a thing on bedrock too
Yea, it really is a feature on Bedrock already. And there are also so many other indicators like the colour of your armour, blocks... Maybe they could idk, add a /mycolour command as well, but I think it's clear enough.

5- Boost translations to 100% for most used languages or just for all current languages of your game.
They have stated once, they will get back to translating and adding missing translations when they launch the Community Driven Translations, but since May 2022 we sadly didn't get any news on this. So it's probably gonna be some more waiting before this get's implemented, but sadly I don't know anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: M8KI05
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom