Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I definitely do agree with adding these type of potions into the game, though they should be way more expensive. Especially the strength and instant damage potion. Both should be half a stack of diamond tokens to avoid EggWars turning into a pot-game

Also, I don't know if you've answered this question in the comments but please do edit your thread as to what potions will be splash and what potions are just to drink :P

Reactions: Basketman

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I definitely do agree with adding these type of potions into the game, though they should be way more expensive. Especially the strength and instant damage potion. Both should be half a stack of diamond tokens to avoid EggWars turning into a pot-game

Also, I don't know if you've answered this question in the comments but please do edit your thread as to what potions will be splash and what potions are just to drink :p
Forgot it, thanks for mentioning :p

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a great idea, maybe why not an invisibility potion and to make it fair we should add something that can help to track down the player using it
but also not to make it that easy not not let the poition usless

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The idea of potions would be fine, however, it would best fit in line for overpowered eggwars. Strength, speed and such would be way too overpowered for a hardcore or normal eggwars battle. And with the tedious duration of every overpowered game, potions would drastically speed it up.

Loshii

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2018
YEAH!, but speed NO! It'll be mostly like Speed eggwars which many people hated it already.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I like Eggwars for its simplicity. Get a weapon and get out there.

Potions can be pretty OP and could be seen to many players as yet another reason to break their bridge and camp on their diamond generator all game long.

If they are added I agree with @Fisktratt they should be a bit more expensive. I would rather see them add an emerald generator to all the maps and add the potions in the emerald shop (and add a limit to how many emeralds someone can carry, so you don't encourage camping in mid).

Reactions: God.

FlameBoyys

May 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hello you there reading this thread.

I would like to inform you with the idea I have for Eggwars. I think it would be nice and cool if they would add potions to Eggwars.

Why do we need them?
Well I think it would make the game more interesting and it changes the game. For example. If there are potions you should chose if you get the better gear and sword or invest in maybe a strength 1 potion and speed. This puts an extra layer of tactics in the game.

A list of potential potions that could be fun and nice to have:

- Strenght (Drink)
- Speed (Drink)
- Regeneration (Drink)
- Instant healing (Drink)
- Instant damage (Splash)

What prices would be fair to have?
I was thinking that maybe potions like strength or instant damage requires diamonds because these potions are pretty strong. While speed and regeneration potions requires gold. For the instant healing is iron an option, but it could also be bought with gold. Final decision is for the management team.

So for the exact prices:

1 strength potion (time = 1 minute and effect = 1) is 10 diamonds.

instant damage potion (effect 1 or 2) is 3 diamonds.

speed potion (time = 1 minute and effect speed 1 and 2) is 6 gold.

1 regeneration potion ( time = 30 seconds or 1 minute and 20 seconds and effect 2 or 1) is 8 gold

1 instant healing potion (effect 1 or 2) is 48 iron.

I hope you like my idea and hopefully it get implemented in the game.

If you have any advice or tips to make the suggestion better, make sure to tell me in the comments.

See you all in-game!

Basketman13
I like the idea, but the price is too low. if the potions would be like the double of the price you're suggesting, it would be fair in my eyes.

Reactions: God. and Basketman

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hello you there reading this thread.

I would like to inform you with the idea I have for Eggwars. I think it would be nice and cool if they would add potions to Eggwars.

Why do we need them?
Well I think it would make the game more interesting and it changes the game. For example. If there are potions you should chose if you get the better gear and sword or invest in maybe a strength 1 potion and speed. This puts an extra layer of tactics in the game.

A list of potential potions that could be fun and nice to have:

- Strenght (Drink)
- Speed (Drink)
- Regeneration (Drink)
- Instant healing (Drink)
- Instant damage (Splash)

What prices would be fair to have?
I was thinking that maybe potions like strength or instant damage requires diamonds because these potions are pretty strong. While speed and regeneration potions requires gold. For the instant healing is iron an option, but it could also be bought with gold. Final decision is for the management team.

So for the exact prices:

1 strength potion (time = 1 minute and effect = 1) is 10 diamonds.

instant damage potion (effect 1 or 2) is 3 diamonds.

speed potion (time = 1 minute and effect speed 1 and 2) is 6 gold.

1 regeneration potion ( time = 30 seconds or 1 minute and 20 seconds and effect 2 or 1) is 8 gold

1 instant healing potion (effect 1 or 2) is 48 iron.

I hope you like my idea and hopefully it get implemented in the game.

If you have any advice or tips to make the suggestion better, make sure to tell me in the comments.

See you all in-game!

Basketman13
In some kids or maps are potions. If there is a emerald generator you can make some potions

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom