• Yes - It should cost 1,000,000

• No - It should not be added

• Yes - It should cost 10,000

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Making a kit cost 1000000000 points won't make it balanced no matter what.
I never said the price will make the kit balanced, it will make the campers/ rushers balanced with that price point. it will cost 10k as decided by most votes on 10k instead of 100k or 1m Since for a rusher who does not camp and is good with pvp it will take about 2 days to get to 10k where as a camper would take about 15 - 20 days to get the same amount.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
it will make the campers/ rushers balanced with that price point. it will cost 10k as decided by most votes on 10k instead of 100k or 1m Since for a rusher who does not camp and is good with pvp it will take about 2 days to get to 10k where as a camper would take about 15 - 20 days to get the same amount.
That doesn't really make sense.... No offence....

SlapMotion

Mar 8, 2017
I like your idea.. But i don't like the 10k or 100k points. How the heck would you get that?! I have never got more points than 12.000! But it can stop campers indeed.. Maybe it is worth a try.

P.s. good thinking ;)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
That doesn't really make sense.... No offence....
The price point has been set to 10k at the moment from votes, Obviously making it cheap will cause campers to get it easier which means more no votes for this suggestion, I had to think of a way to make it so both sides are happy, hence I am balancing it, where as it takes longer for campers to get points then it does for players that do not camp since campers gain less points. The kit itself has also been balanced but that is in the details of the kit on this thread

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like your idea.. But i don't like the 10k or 100k points. How the heck would you get that?! I have never got more points than 12.000! But it can stop campers indeed.. Maybe it is worth a try.

P.s. good thinking ;)
Yes that is true, but 10k I have taken a test campers take a whole bunch of time to get it, since they do not get points very fast or a lot of it where as normal players that do not camp gain loads of points fast. I did a test of this and It took me 2 days to get 10,000 points where as camping method using math would get around 600 points a day which means it will take campers around 15 days of straight gameplay to get that points

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yes that is true, but 10k I have taken a test campers take a whole bunch of time to get it, since they do not get points very fast or a lot of it where as normal players that do not camp gain loads of points fast. I did a test of this and It took me 2 days to get 10,000 points where as camping method using math would get around 600 points a day which means it will take campers around 15 days of straight gameplay to get that points
I don't think campers always camp and I don't think rushers always rush.
Not to mention there's more than two play styles....

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I don't think campers always camp and I don't think rushers always rush.
Not to mention there's more than two play styles....
I am aware of this, but with past experience if I made this thread and I said it should cost 1000 you would see endless amounts of comments saying No - CAMPERS. I just want to make both sides happy and it worked since nobody is screaming out that campers will ruin. Besides it is a bow kit and I do think it should cost 10k points since it is a once off purchase anyway. If you think there is something else to change let me know please we can work this out, I just want this suggestion to benefit everyone

Ramon Nunez

Mar 12, 2017
this whole argument is stupid, the clear choice is 10k, its to stop campers.. It's not meant to be easy to get and also if you don't agree with this swell fellow then don't reply at all, that's why there is a voting system on the thread!

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
1 - All maps have gold generators
2 - This kit does have a use, please read the notes. the use is to slow down rushers in order to get you time to use iron to buy yourself gear, plus this weapon is great for If you die and then someone rushes you late game and you do not have backup chest. If you make the shots count you can either damage him a bit or hit him off.
3 - The reasoning for the points is to stop campers. Campers will take around 15 - 20 days of straight playing to gain 10000 points where as if you rush you will gain 10000 points in 2 days of gameplay, I did test both sides with results but I only did 1 test. If you have more information or ideas that will make this suggestion better then please elaborate.

The reason I say to explain why you do not like this suggestion is so that me and members can work out ideas and work it through a bit more. It is not way to expensive, if you rush and win games you can easily get 10000 points in 2 days. I have gotten that. Also please can you suggest changes to this suggestion that you think would benefit the suggestion and other members so we can work this out.

Like I said to many other members, this is not hard to get. You are able to get 10000 points in 2 days of gameplay. Also this has to be that expensive because it is a bow kit.

Like I said to another member, I never said raising the cost will balance it out. I balanced it out with the details of the bow. The price is just there to make it harder for campers to reach the price goal. 10000 is not that much for a non camper, you can get that in 2 days of gameplay.

Please keep in mind the bow does have a 2 minute cooldown so you cant just jump off and regain bows all the time, it also only has 2 durability so you have to make those 2 shots count, this does not break the game since getting your bow in the first 2 minutes since it is just regular will not destroy the game as in the first 2 minutes players can get enough diamonds for a punch or even power bow. This kit is used to give you extra time if you are getting rushed to gain gear as you can either shoot them off if you shoot the arrows correctly at the right angle then you can get iron and finish gearing up making it just a bit balanced for players getting rushed.

At the moment people are voting for 10,000 and this is a fair price, You can reach that price goal within 2 days of playing if you play correctly but it will be harder for campers. Keep in mind it is a bow kit and this kit also will need to cost a ton more then the rest since it is a end goal kit to get. It does not destroy the gameplay and if you would like to suggest something changed in this suggestion let me know so we can work on this suggestion more.
REMIND ME HOW DO YOU GET POINTS.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
this whole argument is stupid, the clear choice is 10k, its to stop campers.. It's not meant to be easy to get and also if you don't agree with this swell fellow then don't reply at all, that's why there is a voting system on the thread!
I agree with you this argument is wasting time, I just want to let them know as to why it costs as much, some people usually do not get it unless you explain. Thanks for the support by the way.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1 - All maps have gold generators
2 - This kit does have a use, please read the notes. the use is to slow down rushers in order to get you time to use iron to buy yourself gear, plus this weapon is great for If you die and then someone rushes you late game and you do not have backup chest. If you make the shots count you can either damage him a bit or hit him off.
3 - The reasoning for the points is to stop campers. Campers will take around 15 - 20 days of straight playing to gain 10000 points where as if you rush you will gain 10000 points in 2 days of gameplay, I did test both sides with results but I only did 1 test. If you have more information or ideas that will make this suggestion better then please elaborate.
-Medieval and Toys don't have gold in the team maps
-Candy doesn't have gold in the solo maps

- I read the notes already. And considering a rusher has enough time to buy gear, that means you have plenty of time too. This can also be used to shoot someone off when bridging to mid and then you rush their island, which makes you the rusher but then with a BOW!

- How do points relate to campers, exactly? You do realize, that people will be camping as soon as they have diamonds, right?
This kit would be useless as soon as they even reached, mid to be honest.
The kit not being as easily accessible for campers, doesn't matter since there's plenty of other gamemodes which you can get points from.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Definitely not, the prices are way to expensive and bows in the beginning of eggwars?!?! No please not.
This is the reason I said in my notes to read the whole thread and all it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting, I have already made a counter argument to the same argument you are giving now, please keep in mind the price is there for the reason being that it is a bow and it is to make it harder for campers to get it. Also the bow give you only 2 durability on it, which means 2 shots and 2 minute cooldown which means no jumping off edge to regain it, This will allow you to use 2 shots which do not do a lot of knockback and a lot of damage. This is purely for start game so players can have a balanced chance if they get rushed, this allows them to delay the rushers a little bit or scare them off so that you can have a chance at getting gear before they get on your island. and also in the first 2 minutes of the game you can get around 20 diamonds which = upgrade your island dia gen if it has and buy a power or punch bow so that is the reason it is not to op and why it costs as much

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
This is purely for start game so players can have a balanced chance if they get rushed
Balanced?
If rushers had this, they'd literally be unstoppable when they go for you.

this allows them to delay the rushers a little bit or scare them off so that you can have a chance at getting gear before they get on your island
Again, if they had enough time to gear up, you did too.

and also in the first 2 minutes of the game you can get around 20 diamonds which = upgrade your island dia gen if it has and buy a power or punch bow so that is the reason it is not to op and why it costs as much
So because other bows exist in the game, the kit isn't overpowered?
Just... no....

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
-Medieval and Toys don't have gold in the team maps
-Candy doesn't have gold in the solo maps

- I read the notes already. And considering a rusher has enough time to buy gear, that means you have plenty of time too. This can also be used to shoot someone off when bridging to mid and then you rush their island, which makes you the rusher but then with a BOW!

- How do points relate to campers, exactly? You do realize, that people will be camping as soon as they have diamonds, right?
This kit would be useless as soon as they even reached, mid to be honest.
The kit not being as easily accessible for campers, doesn't matter since there's plenty of other gamemodes which you can get points from.
Ok well sorry for the maps I did not know but the gold gens are not even useful in this kit since you get 2 durability and 2 minute cooldown with 2 arrows. so you can only shoot those 2 arrows. And another thing is they do not gear up when rushing you, I said this before they instantly rush you, I can record you a video and prove how this is out balanced for people getting rushed. This kit will at least make it a bit more balanced, if you are a rusher with a bow then it will just make another way of doing that strategy of rushing, I have no problem with rushing I rush myself and I can see it is way too out balanced against the players being rushed

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Balanced?
If rushers had this, they'd literally be unstoppable when they go for you.

Again, if they had enough time to gear up, you did too.

So because other bows exist in the game, the kit isn't overpowered?
Just... no....
You are taking this out of context, I never said it is not overpowered just because there are bows in the game, I said that this is not overpowered because it only has 2 durability and the knockback of this bow is pretty low.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
You are taking this out of context, I never said it is not overpowered just because there are bows in the game, I said that this is not overpowered because it only has 2 durability and the knockback of this bow is pretty low.
How am I taking this out of context? I'm quoting your post and working with what you said. That's not even close to out of context!
Anyways, tell me, Have you ever used a regular bow in eggwars?
That gives enough knock back to hit someone and knock them over a block away.
Ok well sorry for the maps I did not know but the gold gens are not even useful in this kit since you get 2 durability and 2 minute cooldown with 2 arrows.
Then why'd you mention gold gens in the first place!

And another thing is they do not gear up when rushing you,
So? If they come naked JUST to get your egg, kill them and go for theirs. simple as that.

This kit will at least make it a bit more balanced, if you are a rusher with a bow then it will just make another way of doing that strategy of rushing
"Another strategy of rushing"
You made this suggestion, partly because you wanted to nerf rushing. But in the end, it's going to make it a bigger of a pain than it ever was.

I have no problem with rushing I rush myself and I can see it is way too out balanced against the players being rushed
Someone rushing with a bow that most others don't have AT THE START OF THE GAME = balanced.... TOTALLY!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
How am I taking this out of context? I'm quoting your post and working with what you said. That's not even close to out of context!
Anyways, tell me, Have you ever used a regular bow in eggwars?
That gives enough knock back to hit someone and knock them over a block away.

Then why'd you mention gold gens in the first place!

So? If they come naked JUST to get your egg, kill them and go for theirs. simple as that.

"Another strategy of rushing"
You made this suggestion, partly because you wanted to nerf rushing. But in the end, it's going to make it a bigger of a pain than it ever was.

Someone rushing with a bow that most others don't have AT THE START OF THE GAME = balanced.... TOTALLY!
1 I meant I never said that it is not overpowered because there are other bows in the game, I said that the other bow can be gotten within 2 minutes easily which means this bow is mostly useful for the beginning

2 I mention gold because it was relevant but now it is not anymore since people contributed edits to this suggestion

3 - Not as easy as that, you build over straight away the can barely get a sword and when they have the sword you just break their egg within 1 second because that is how long it takes to break through sandstone, which most people do not do straight off the bat because they are still collecting iron. And if they try to run over you can easily hit them of or run back over your bridge and break the bridge partially and then hit them off the bridge. If you rush them and build up higher then they can rush you can make a leap of faith to their egg.

4 That is true, I wanted to nerf rushing But the bow will give people a small advantage on boths ides, since anybody is able to get the bow kit not just the rushers, so you both could have the bow kit then bow eachother.

5 - Most of other people are able to get this bow it is not something u have to pay billions to get but only a small amount of 10000 which does not take too long to get. They are able to have a chance at least, with any of the following kits available it does not give the person being rushed a chance and if you are going to keep on with your side of it will be too op if they have a bow and they rush then I will counter that by saying then why is there a leaping pot which is also op for rushers.

6 - Please just see how this will go, I think this should go fine and be evened out but we will never know how it is going to play if we never try it

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is the reason I said in my notes to read the whole thread and all it's comments to avoid confusion or double posting, I have already made a counter argument to the same argument you are giving now, please keep in mind the price is there for the reason being that it is a bow and it is to make it harder for campers to get it. Also the bow give you only 2 durability on it, which means 2 shots and 2 minute cooldown which means no jumping off edge to regain it, This will allow you to use 2 shots which do not do a lot of knockback and a lot of damage. This is purely for start game so players can have a balanced chance if they get rushed, this allows them to delay the rushers a little bit or scare them off so that you can have a chance at getting gear before they get on your island. and also in the first 2 minutes of the game you can get around 20 diamonds which = upgrade your island dia gen if it has and buy a power or punch bow so that is the reason it is not to op and why it costs as much

I did read that but still with 2 dura I won't agree

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom