• Yes, I hope they get added C:

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No, Normal EggWars is fine as it is.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Wow! Literally thank you everyone for the support, never thought it could go that far since it's me doing the thread! :)

Let's hope it get's added ^^

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey, I find it a very good idea.
It stops especially campers!
Good about after thought.

- Twan

Last edited by a moderator:

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Sorry, but almost everyone think it is a good idea. But I don't "Sorry"!

Enderpearl in normal and basic find really don't like it because it just makes it no fun! To think it's fine because then you have everything what is strong!
People that agree are people that play EggWars a lot, people that know what camping is, people that are tired of 3 hour long games because of a team camping.
Doesn't happen all the time but when it does, it sucks...
I can't see why you don't agree

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
People that agree are people that play EggWars a lot, people that know what camping is, people that are tired of 3 hour long games because of a team camping.
Doesn't happen all the time but when it does, it sucks...
I can't see why you don't agree
Yes I get it, I actually think it is a good idea for campers.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I do support the suggestion, however I have something to say.
IF the Enderpearl gets added, this is what probably happens:

1. There will be less "Blocking-To-Islands" happening, so less kills.
  2. People can "Escape death" by pearling back to islands, when knocked off.
  3. There will be more Generator Hoggers, wanting to get Enderpearls
  4. There will be less campers, so games will be "Faster"
  5. Games would be faster.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
100% agree. Great idea. The amount of people that camp and sit with a bow is unbelievable. Adding an enderpearl to Normal mode will decrease those campers and make the game a better experience for all.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If enderpearls are gonna be voteable, then I know the campers are going to vote no.
And I know that people are going to vote "Yes" if they don't like campers.
What's your point? Enderpearls aren't the holy grail to people that are against campers, as campers can easily make use of this.
Imagine the following:
You are alone, against a team of 3 on Teaparty. Nobody has an egg. They're camping their island, and there's pretty much no way of getting there other than going to the sky with glass (Takes maybe 15 minutes).
When you pearl to them, start to kill them. But here's the problem: They all have ender pearls too! This means that they can ender pearl to mid, right after you pearl. This means, that suddenly YOU are the one "camping" on the island. You'd only have one gen that's a level three, while they have the entire mid to themself! They can easily loot mid to get 3 more enderpearls and then start camping on another island. This can go on for ages, and I just don't want this to be a possibility every game.
This is why I think it needs to be votable to have them. Ender pearls can cause games to go faster, but they can also cause them to last WAY longer.

And be honest: How often do you even see a rank camp? I barely run into those.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
What's your point? Enderpearls aren't the holy grail to people that are against campers, as campers can easily make use of this.
Imagine the following:
You are alone, against a team of 3 on Teaparty. Nobody has an egg. They're camping their island, and there's pretty much no way of getting there other than going to the sky with glass (Takes maybe 15 minutes).
When you pearl to them, start to kill them. But here's the problem: They all have ender pearls too! This means that they can ender pearl to mid, right after you pearl. This means, that suddenly YOU are the one "camping" on the island. You'd only have one gen that's a level three, while they have the entire mid to themself! They can easily loot mid to get 3 more enderpearls and then start camping on another island. This can go on for ages, and I just don't want this to be a possibility every game.
This is why I think it needs to be votable to have them. Ender pearls can cause games to go faster, but they can also cause them to last WAY longer.

Don't think this would happen much tbh.
Also, just make the enderpearls really expensive then, then they won't be able to get a stadk of enderpearls, unless the game lasts really long.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Imagine the following:

1. Since you came form mid you should have more enderpearls which completely nullifies your argument
2. As @Scottness Pointed out, wouldn't be very common. Most situations would be beneficial towards the non-campers.
3. Suggest a better alternative to campers then, because they're still an issue.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
1. Since you came form mid you should have more enderpearls which completely nullifies your argument
"should"
Hate to say it, but the longer you wait, the longer they can get stuff. If they all end up being just as geared as you, it'll make it THAT much harder to beat them. They could've easily planned ahead for this type of thing.
And what if they enderpearled to an island each? One at mid, one at the left neighbor and one at the right neighbor? Then what?
Keep in mind: I'm not saying that it will always happen, I'm saying that it CAN happen. And when it does, Ender pearls are the worst.

3. Suggest a better alternative to campers then, because they're still an issue.
Why should I?
I don't despise campers as much as everyone else does. When I get to a campers base, I like to kill farm them to make up for my time lost. It's rather enjoyable to be honest.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hate to say it, but the longer you wait, the longer they can get stuff. If they all end up being just as geared as you, it'll make it THAT much harder to beat them.
Since you have mid and it's teaparty, you have access to 5x as many diamonds and 4x as much gold. I think you're in favor with gear. ("But you both have the same armor etc.", Yes, but you should have 5x as much enchanted apples + extra weapons / armor + Enderpearls, 4x As much TNT and 4x as many arrows, 4x as much obsidian, Do I need to go on?)

And what if they enderpearled to an island each? One at mid, one at the left neighbor and one at the right neighbor? Then what?
If they still have an egg, break it. Then tp back to mid to get rid of the one there, and since you have 5x as many enderpearls + You're now on mid again, I don't think the other 2 are of great significance.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Since you have mid and it's teaparty, you have access to 5x as many diamonds and 4x as much gold. I think you're in favor with gear. ("But you both have the same armor etc.", Yes, but you should have 5x as much enchanted apples + extra weapons / armor + Enderpearls, 4x As much TNT and 4x as many arrows, 4x as much obsidian, Do I need to go on?)

If they still have an egg, break it. Then tp back to mid to get rid of the one there, and since you have 5x as many enderpearls + You're now on mid again, I don't think the other 2 are of great significance.
Alright,

What about a situation as follows:
You're in underdasea, with a teammate that has priority over you on the gen. There's this one team that goes straight to mid and buys a punch bow within 3 minuted. None of the other teams can get to mid now, and all they have to do is camp to gear up. Nobody else has diamonds.
What do you do? They can pearl to your island without you having anything. In this case it's just bad luck.

Another scenario: What if you're trying to kill someone at their island, just to have them pearl to mid and camp it for a while? Both of you have diamond gens and he bought the ender pearl out of nowhere, making it hard for you to know if he did. The person went up to a tall place in the map & pearled to mid from somewhere where they couldn't be seen, and you were unable to determine if he did or not UNLESS you saw him at mid.

(You can add these on to your list of possible situations where ender pearls shouldn't exist, and a counter to prove it wrong. That'll make the argument that much stronger)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
There's this one team that goes straight to mid and buys a punch bow within 3 minuted. None of the other teams can get to mid now, and all they have to do is camp to gear up. Nobody else has diamonds.
What do you do? They can pearl to your island without you having anything. In this case it's just bad luck.
With or without EP's you'd be dead. Doesn't make a difference.
What if you're trying to kill someone at their island, just to have them pearl to mid and camp it for a while? Both of you have diamond gens and he bought the ender pearl out of nowhere, making it hard for you to know if he did.
This is the same as running to mid and breaking the bridge behind you in a fight.
The person went up to a tall place in the map & pearled to mid from somewhere where they couldn't be seen, and you were unable to determine if he did or not UNLESS you saw him at mid.
Compass.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
What about a situation as follows:
You're in underdasea, with a teammate that has priority over you on the gen. There's this one team that goes straight to mid and buys a punch bow within 3 minuted. None of the other teams can get to mid now, and all they have to do is camp to gear up. Nobody else has diamonds.
With or without Ender Pearls you are dead as Kronos said. YOu have no bow, no nothing, they have everything. They just bridge and that's it.
You are just giving really awkward scenarios and you said before "I don't get Campers that much" so, what is your point?

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom