Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No, Normal EggWars is fine as it is.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Ender_Pearl.png

Hi, my Ender Pearl landed here, how are you?
Hope fine, today I come with a new suggestion, a suggestion that I think needs to be implemented in Normal EggWars because many people are asking for it and it is needed.

Suggestion1:
Add an Ender Pearl for Normal EggWars.
I suggest a cost of 64 Diamonds like in OP mode.
Why? Because you can't always safe bridge to other Islands, there are people that like to camp. Example below:
DOlS7MU.png

They are there with they're fully Obby covered egg with, wait, guess what? A bow!

Suggestion 2:
How can a Punch 1 bow cost 12 diamonds and a Shield cost 30?
Makes no sense, this is a positive elixir trade, Shield should be less expensive and it should be cheaper than bows, at least punch bows.
I suggest the Price of Op, 10 diamonds for a shield, why? because it's what's fair.

Why did I suggested this?
Because I've seen people in the forums camplaining about EggWars and trying to come up with solutions. A lot have agreed on adding Ender Pearl in Normal Eggwars.
Also I think this would make Normal EGgWars a lot more fun, Ender Pearl wouldn't break the game, it would just make more difficult to camp.

Please, we need Ender Pearl in NOrmal EggWars, please, I am begging you...

Throwing Ender Pearl, see ya later!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Problem is: Ender pearls can make games last even longer than regular matches that last a while. Imagine an endless chase with ender pearls, going from map to map. Imagine having the mid of Teaparty to yourself, just to teleport to the campers while they go to mid. Suddenly they have the advantage!
I think that ender pearls NEED to be in OP & are VOTABLE in normal and hardcore.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I see no problem with this.
You have my support.
Just one thing why not switch between prices? The Punch Bow price to 30 and the Shield price to 12?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree! +1.
problem is if you have got em they have got em too.
Not really, most of the times campers focus on bows and obsidian.
Problem is: Ender pearls can make games last even longer than regular matches that last a while. Imagine an endless chase with ender pearls, going from map to map. Imagine having the mid of Teaparty to yourself, just to teleport to the campers while they go to mid. Suddenly they have the advantage!
I think that ender pearls NEED to be in OP & are VOTABLE in normal and hardcore.
If enderpearls are gonna be voteable, then I know the campers are going to vote no.
I see no problem with this.
You have my support.
Just one thing why not switch between prices? The Punch Bow price to 30 and the Shield price to 12?
I also agree with this. ^

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
I hate it when people shot me of a bridge in eggwars If Im fully stacked.
I hope a punchbow cost 20 diamonds and a power cheaper!

Agree!
1+

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Nice idea I hope there will be an end pulse I think they need to cost 64 diamonds

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
yes, I do agree with this ender pearl should be in normal and overpowered games not basic. it would be nice if they add ender pearl in normal egg wars. :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Ya know, me and @KronosReeper have been arguing this stuff for months with great evidence as to why it's needed and now all of a sudden one picture can flip all these people? You people make no sense.
We laid the foundations of it though ;)
I am persuaded, I am supporting this idea now.
Welcome to our side.

To anyone still thinking it is a bad idea to add Enderpearls:
To everyone saying "It's too OP", "You're just being lazy you can safe bridge" and "It's part of the game"

Explain why it's "too OP". Also, why are enderpreals "too op", but you are fine with punch bows? Why would it be "too OP"? Don't just say it, explain it.
"You're just being lazy you can safe bridge"
2017-05-13_20-22-58-png.133090

Even with the best gear currently available, safebridging just wouldn't work. Were not "being lazy", the enemy is ruining the fun of the game by causing an endless stalemate which is ruining the fun for players, and one of the reasons people moved to bedwars. The game should be fun for everyone, not straight out boring because camping is so easy and nothing is done about it. The numbers are not in favor your statement.

"It's part of the game"
With that attitude you could also say that no more updates for any game need to come out because every feature in that game is just "part of the game". That something is currently a part of the game doesn't mean it's good. Also, as seen by the numbers of people playing bedwars vs eggwars, people seem to not like that "part of the game" so much.

I'm not the only one who thinks enderpearls are necessary. Here are bunch of other threads requesting the exact same:
1. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/campers-dont-we-love-them.176626/
2. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/should-normal-eggwars-have-e-pearls.167471/
3. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-possible-camping-solution.163557/
4. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-idea.132939/
5. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/egg-wars-suggestions-because-i-care-too-much.121124/
6. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-enderpreals-to-normal-eggwars.102153/
7. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-pearls-on-normal-mode.176853
8. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-pearls-in-normal-items.177226/
9. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/enderpearls-in-norm-yes-or-no.178294/
10. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/enderpearls-in-every-type-of-game.178497/
11. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/epeals-in-normal.178811
12. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tnt-arrows.183153/#post-778450
13. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-pearl-suggestion.184108
14. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/egg-wars-anti-camp-idea.131861/

Further arguments you may come up with:
"People would just rush everywhere with enderpreals instead of bridges"
-No, they're expensive for a reason

"This has been suggested many times before therefore it's not good"
Kind of hypocritical to say, there wouldn't be many threads asking for it if players wouldn't want it. Plus, I know plenty of features in games right now that had to be requested countless of times that have now finally made it.

"Normal is meant to be harder than OP"
-It's not that hard for the campers, plus people don't like the campers, again, just compare this to bedwars.

"It changes the game too much / They just don't fit in normal EW"
-It's pretty expensive so it shouldn't make the game an entirely different gamemode, plus people don't like the current situation so change is necessary.

"Build a sneaky bridge"
-Not all campers are that stupid, they can look out of their eyeballs, plus on some maps it's impossible to build a "sneaky bridge"

"build a safe / any other type of bridge"
-Campers have power bows too, they can still break your armor, punch you back for infinity, try to capture your bridge and grief it (blow it up) etc., plus it's extremely time consuming to do this on maps like Aztec (see picture I used above) and it's just ruining the fun of the game.

"Just use a shield"
-Try that in the picture I used above. Thing is, they can still spam arrows at your shield and break it, it takes a tremendous amount of time to build a safebridge this way which is again ruining the fun of the game, plus shields are incredibly expensive compared to bows and arrows (something that needs to change as well) which makes it very cost-inefficient to use which only extends the game, which again, ruins the fun of the game and is a thing people hate.

"Kill them with a bow"
-If you're fighting campers and trying to kill them with a bow, you're probably on a skybridge since shooting from mid / another island is nearly impossible since the long range makes it a piece of cake to dodge the arrows (especially on maps like Aztec, see picture above), plus the fact that campers have shields, blocks, and bows too. Since you're on the skybridge you're in an incredible disadvantage since they only have to focus their aim on one point whilst you have to change it every time they walk somewhere else, which is something you can't do since you're on a skybridge, plus the fact that they have a gold and a diamond generator right at their disposal and can make arrows and bows continuously, whilst you eventually run out. Going back is sometimes also not an option since it would mean they hijacking the skybridge and destroying all the progress you just made.

"just report all of them"
-Most of the playerbase doesn't know how to report players so this isn't a good solution, plus the bans arrive way too late and are way too short and have a very low accept rate and are easy to appeal for, causing campers to not care about it and making it not worth it to report,, plus a large majority of campers say it's not punishable.

"Just buy a rank and vote for overpowered if you want enderpearls so badly"
-Not everyone of cubecraft will suddenly buy a rank, thus this is not a solution to camping, plus overpowered is entirely different form normal mode.

"Eggwars is supposed to be a strategy game"
Camping your island to infinity doesn't look very strategic to me and is only ruining the game.

"Just rush everyone"
-Not everyone can rush, problem not solved, and obviously, you can't rush everything every time.

Camping is ruining Eggwars to this day, you can't deny that. All the arguments you make make no sense. IMO, I see no reason not to add them already.
Enderpreals should be added to normal Eggwars for a couple or reasons:
  • It makes the game shorter, by reducing campers, because you can finally get to their island without having to wait an very long time, trying to build a skybridge while the campers try to punch you in the void with an arrow, and also getting more resources than you.
  • Less campers=shorter games=more games=more fun=more players joining Cubecraft=more people buying a rank=more money to improve Cubecraft=A better Cubecraft
Now i'm going to answer some questions/reactions that will probably show up somewhere in the comments:

"They are campers, just let them camp. Then warn them three times, record them and report them and they will get banned, there is no reason to add enderpreals to stop them"

First of all, to me this sounds like this: "They are hackers, just let them hack. Then warn them zero times, record them and report then and they will get banned, there is no reason to add an AntiCheat system to stop them".

"It is too OP, you could also just stay in mid and get more diamonds than the players that are camping."

Yes of course it is more OP than before, otherwise it wouldn't stop campers, also, if there aren't any enderpreals, diamonds won't help you getting to the island of the campers. Yes you could try building a bridge while having a shield, but that takes a very long time and as said before: Building a skybridge=less time on generators=less resources=less %change to succeed. VS not building a skybridge=more time on generators=more resources=more %chance to win. Also, not all mid's have more diamond generators than the islands of the campers. Even if they do, building that skybridge while holding a shield will still take ages. Enderpreals will speed this up, and as said before: shorter games=more games=more fun=more players joining Cubecraft=more people buying a rank=more money to improve Cubecraft=A better Cubecraft.

"'Enderpreals make it too easy to get to someone's egg".
Do you prefer building a skybridge while constantly being shot with arrows that try to knock you in the void, knowing that while you are trying to get to them, they will get more resources while you won't, and knowing that even when you are using a shield, they will keep shooting arrows until the shield breaks, and that even when you come close to them they will try to spleef you into the void or knock you in the void with their bare hands if arrows's wont work, or commit suicide by jumping off the skybridge and turning 90 degrees, and then knocking you in the void and respawning while a chest of good gear is waiting for them because they have more resources than you do because while you are trying to build a skybridge they can collect from generators, while in that half an hour you tried to reach the campers with your skybridge you could easily finish two other eggwars games without campers? If you do, please tell me why. :) thanks.

"Enderpreals would encourage camping, knowing that any given moment of the game someone could TP to your egg and mine it without you noticing"
You got a point mate, although most of the campers that already are campers probably will stay campers and the majority of the ones who aren't campers will also not start camping because they don't care about their egg. (I think, just like the players who hated 1.9 still hate 1.9 and the other way around).

"Get your teammate to build from different angles, have one in the air and one on the ground. Use strategy"
In a fair 2v2, the campers just focus both of you so that wont work. Not to mention that the one in the air can't get down because it is in the air, thus falling down while there are players over there would be rather suicidal, and the one going via the ground could get spleefed or knocked of by melee damage.

Oh, and sometimes it's a 1v3, good luck with building from different angles with that.

"Just use a shield"
It will still take ages to build that skybridge while the other team (the campers) get better gear than you. Shields can also break after a while and even if you get to their island they could try to knock you into the void with melee damage, do the suicidal 90 degrees void hit, or spleef you. Also shields have to be put up before the arrow is being fired, not before it hits the player, making it very unreliable. And of course you could be being attacked from multiple angles, so the shield won't work in that situation.A shield won't protect you from everything.
Side note here: some people say enderpreals encourage camping (scroll up), although I disagree with this (scroll up), if you do agree on this, look at shields too.

If you still think enderpreals are a bad thing, consider levitation potions. At least do something about the campers.
The idea has been around now for quite a long time, and more people seem to agree that enderpearls are the solution to campers.
1pr9c0.jpg

It isn't that hard to implement, it's only 1 item being added to the shop, and by doing it you would make tons of players happy. It doesn't require an entire great eggwars update to do this, just do it separately.

Thanks in advance :D

EDIT: IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom