Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
and you said before "I don't get Campers that much"
Never said so... I just said that I don't hate them as much as others.
I don't despise campers as much as everyone else does. When I get to a campers base, I like to kill farm them to make up for my time lost. It's rather enjoyable to be honest.
Anyways, all the scenarios I'm giving only have solutions that are provided if you think about that possibility. Other unexpected things can happen, and preparing for every possible outcome is stupid considering it ends up taking more time than the game needs to last. Most of the solutions are just "well, you use x". x isn't always available to you, or there's other things influencing it.
Imo it just needs to be a votable thing, so that both parties can get what they want (Parties being: the ones against, and the ones that do want it)
In my experiene, ender pearls have definitely made the games last THAT much longer.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
this is a positive elixir trade
Have you played too much clash royale recently? :)

Anyways, I completely agree. If you have no egg, killing campers in late stage games is basically impossible. To safebridge to any island may take anywhere from 20 minutes to more than an hour, and that is if you build a wider bridge so they cannot shoot you as easily.

Many people, including youtubers, have asked for this. I used to not think this is important, but after having to deal with hardcore campers in normal mode, I have learned that this is definitely a necessary addition.

The one thing I would change, however, is it's price. Enderpearls not only allow you to attack campers, but also escape other players. The escape element is not too important in op mode, as you can tank a lot of hits, but it would be incredibly annoying if someone pearled around the map so you cannot catch them (I have done this in an op mode 1v2 where bridges were already broken, and it took them an hour to catch me). I was surprised no one ever suggested this in the past, but obviously, in villager trading, two stacks of items can be used for trade. To prevent enderpearls from being abused in normal mode, it would be good for it to cost 2 stacks of diamonds.

The goal here is not to make camping impossible. The goal is to find a way to balance the game so that camping is still a viable strategy, except not impossible to fight nor extremely annoying. What the increased price will mean is that campers will still have to be saved for last, as it would be very difficult to save up 2 stacks of diamonds before most of the teams have been eliminated. That would mean campers would still get a chance to gear up by camping, but it will force them to come out or be killed eventually.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
You are alone, against a team of 3 on Teaparty. Nobody has an egg. They're camping their island, and there's pretty much no way of getting there other than going to the sky with glass (Takes maybe 15 minutes).

Even that doesn't work sometimes. I was once in a 2v3 situation on teaparty where my teammate was having extreme lag, and I was lagging as well, we have no egg, the enemy had an egg and was camping. I had a third of a stack of notch apples, and everyone was afraid of fighting me. I tried to skybridge at world height from 2 sides, but both times I was discovered and almost shot off. If not for the fact that they eventually let down their guard and the fact that they didn't break all of their bridge, we would have lost for sure. Even then, I had to use 7 notch apples and 1.5 sets of full iron armor to win, and my teammate also died.

Had there been enderpearls we would have won so much faster. That game took us an hour (link here if you want to watch it).

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom