Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • havent tried

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2018
California, USA
I've always loved Eggwars, it's something my friends and I play all the time on this server, we really love it. But we just tried to no void version and were severely let down. The lack of void nullifies a lot of the aspects of the map. We did the Mario map with us split into two teams and two calls, and we all agree it was less entertaining. Thanks for reading this has been a PSA.

<3

-justcallmegigi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
After playing a few matches, I can fully agree that it's not really the eggwars feeling that you get playing it. Though I don't mind this myself, it's more of a glorified FFA game with a few eggwars aspects. My biggest problem with it, is that the disadvantage of numbers is completely unforgiving. No void makes it impossible to split a team up for enough time to kill em off one by one, since the others can easily come up to you in no time.
At first I thought it was the perfect thing to replace money walls, but after realizing that and how predictable the outcomes are, it's not very exciting to play it multiple times. I do enjoy it, just not as the eggwars experience. Quite a few of us wanted to try eggwars with maps that don't use void, but I think this proves that it just wasn't meant to be for Eggwars.

Reactions: super craft bros

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I love Eggwars without a void, 9/10 I died because of falling into the void. Also by mistake.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.