Should it go into *BETA* testing

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
There's a lot of selfish people in life, people will just hog the gens, meaning any organised teams will easily be able to take these players out given the disadvantage. Of course this can be the same for any type of eggwars, but the difference is with your idea, is that people have no choice but to sit around and do nothing for 5 minutes. Most people would just go afk for that time, leaving other team members with no resources and no gear.
Hardcore fits in with the fact that you can play the game with either, hardcore, normal or op. Adding a grace period to this game will just bore the crap out of people.
What's your main reason for this idea? You need 4 iron to get armour. 5 to get a sword. 10 to get two pieces of steak. Blocks are dependent on your next course of action and can vary map to map. That would take players less than one minute to get. If people don't take care to check their surroundings and work as a team to stop any rushers, then that's tough luck. Teamwork and awareness are two key attributes when playing eggwars. Without these, you don't stand a chance against a much better prepared team.

Adding a grace period will just remove the strategy and fun of rushing and the chance of eliminating teams quickly.
The only people that would be happy for something like this would be the players that build to mid, get diamonds, go back to their island, break the bridge and camp it out the rest of the game.
Like I said the rushers can take out an egg right of the start without the team standing a chance. Since the rushers can just jump on your egg from on top and destroy it instantly sine sandstone is not that strong against the pickaxe from kits or iron bought pickaxes

Reactions: KipKipXD

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Like I said the rushers can take out an egg right of the start without the team standing a chance. Since the rushers can just jump on your egg from on top and destroy it instantly sine sandstone is not that strong against the pickaxe from kits or iron bought pickaxes

Rush them first then. Cover your egg with blocks, get your team on it and see how the rusher manages then.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
0, 2 or 5 minutes of no block placing and like this people will be able to get gear and protect their egg so that rushers cant take out their egg with no chance but have at least a fair chance of fighting back.
This makes no sense, you want an option where players can't place blocks, to protect their egg?
That doesn't really scream "For protecting your egg" to me.

Anyways, why is rushing unfair to you?
Players willingly go to take out another player/team with less gear, as they need to make the trip over there. Losing your egg is no big deal, as you don't need it to win.
Why would the Devs add a voting option, that will make it harder for someone to pull off a strategy that requires skill? Why can't we just go and take out a team before they become a big threat? is that an issue?
If they waited to play and got rushed when they joined, all you can say is that they weren't better than their opponent.
That is a case of "Survival of the fittest" and shouldn't be messed with because of people complaining about not surviving.

Nazlia_

Feb 21, 2017
-1 what will u do on your island for 5 minutes, it does not take that long to get geared up.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This makes no sense, you want an option where players can't place blocks, to protect their egg?

Players willingly go to take out another player/team with less gear, as they need to make the trip over there. Losing your egg is no big deal, as you don't need it to win.
Why would the Devs add a voting option, that will make it harder for someone to pull off a strategy that requires skill? Why can't we just go and take out a team before they become a big threat? is that an issue?
If they waited to play and got rushed when they joined, all you can say is that they weren't better than their opponent.
That is a case of "Survival of the fittest" and shouldn't be messed with because of people complaining about not surviving.
this was the point i was trying to get at but you said it better much better and i probably could have made it more clear luckily your here Gainy ^^

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa

Rushing is not unfair to me I am a rusher myself and know it is very op, I just think it should be more balanced. But anyway I get your point and thankyou for showing me the flaws. Thanks for the feedbacl

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
No problem bud! Either way, we both have opinions. Keep up the amazing suggestions, man you have made a lot!
I know right, would just like to help out the community, I make most of these suggestions, knowing it wont get accepted but I only do it so it can become popular so people who like it will see that others do not except this. I am going to keep making suggestions so people will realize that this is something that is part of the game and cant be removed. Just trying to help out the community here and it is working out

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Rushing is not unfair to me I am a rusher myself and know it is very op, I just think it should be more balanced. But anyway I get your point and thankyou for showing me the flaws.
Okay, so going to a base (Usually undergeared) and taking them out before they get diamonds, is overpowered?
How is that something that needs balancing? You're killing them off like any other time, but instead they don't have iron gear.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Ok thanks for your opinion
Rushing is not unfair to me I am a rusher myself and know it is very op, I just think it should be more balanced. But anyway I get your point and thankyou for showing me the flaws. Thanks for the feedbacl
I see now, thanks for the feedback and your opinion
Sorry for arguing, I get your points now, I agree. thankyou for your feedback.
Ok, I am sorry for arguing please forgive me. I was in the wrong, I agree with you and also thankyou for stating your opinion
Please do not spam posts. You can have multiple quotes inside one reply and respond to each of them in one spot. By doing what you did, you create lots of posts that take up room and count as post farming. Just giving you a heads-up so you know. :)

As for the actual suggestion, no, no, no, and no. I personally would get so bored being forced to stay at my island for the first few minutes of the game. Eggwars is a mix between many strategies, and it is not right to completely eliminate one just because some people can't figure out how to stop it. Rushing is only op if you know how to do it, it takes lots of skill, strategy, and experience to properly rush. By killing off your neighbors at the start, you can actually remove future campers from the game, so that is a huge plus to rushing. Sorry, but no. :)

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

Please do not spam posts. You can have multiple quotes inside one reply and respond to each of them in one spot. By doing what you did, you create lots of posts that take up room and count as post farming. Just giving you a heads-up so you know. :)

As for the actual suggestion, no, no, no, and no. I personally would get so bored being forced to stay at my island for the first few minutes of the game. Eggwars is a mix between many strategies, and it is not right to completely eliminate one just because some people can't figure out how to stop it. Rushing is only op if you know how to do it, it takes lots of skill, strategy, and experience to properly rush. By killing off your neighbors at the start, you can actually remove future campers from the game, so that is a huge plus to rushing. Sorry, but no. :)

I was gonna warn him but I'm too lazy so thanks for that ;). And what you said about campers pretty much took the words out of my mouth so thanks for that too :P

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom