Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a category for XL or Large?

• Add XL/Large maps

• keep it as it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue_Destroyer01

May 8, 2016
I along with many other people may agree that we miss the older construction map, because it was such a large map. Large or Extra large (depending on whichever you would like to call it if you do add this) are very unique in the sense that there is such a variety in which games can start and end. The scale of the old construction map allowed people to use thought out strategies, and it made food and blocks more needed.

Lately I've thought up the idea of adding large or extra large maps, to previous maps. For example, XL construction could be the old construction map, XL Tropical would be a larger version of the map Tropical, etc. This is an overall great original idea, that I haven't seen anywhere else. XL maps would have spaced out generators, (but not that far out). Another example a few maps that are out now that could be considered XL or large is Teaparty.

D

Deleted member 15612

In my opinion, Eggwars is the best Minecraft minigame, anyways,I think we already have pretty big maps, but more ''XL'' maps are not that necessary.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I along with many other people may agree that we miss the older construction map, because it was such a large map. Large or Extra large (depending on whichever you would like to call it if you do add this) are very unique in the sense that there is such a variety in which games can start and end. The scale of the old construction map allowed people to use thought out strategies, and it made food and blocks more needed.

Lately I've thought up the idea of adding large or extra large maps, to previous maps. For example, XL construction could be the old construction map, XL Tropical would be a larger version of the map Tropical, etc. This is an overall great original idea, that I haven't seen anywhere else. XL maps would have spaced out generators, (but not that far out). Another example a few maps that are out now that could be considered XL or large is Teaparty.

Yeah Fun Maps!!!
Tea Party 2.0!!!

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Still more sarcasm . If iwanted to messagefarm id make a controversial thread . I couldnt care less about followers or mes- wow we deviated from the thread
Are you suggesting I am message farming here?
It must take one to think that.
I'm just making sure my point gets across to people like you ;)

A

A pigeon

Are you suggesting I am message farming here?
It must take one to think that.
I'm just making sure my point gets across to people like you ;)
Nooooooooo i said IM not message farming. This server makes me want to cry :(( .

A

A pigeon

There were no flame wars . It was a civilized debate . Apologies to theyvread creator for destroying your thread. Also , so what if i joined two days ago ?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom