Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I was thinking maybe in the 'special' section of eggwars where you have to pay emeralds to obtain items perhaps you are able to purchase spawn eggs such as hostile mobs or even tameable mobs such as wolves and horses. Since some items in 'special' are exclusive to maps things like spider and zombie spawn eggs are exclusive to nightmare or wolf and horse spawns exclusive to safari. Along with this since things like horses and wolves need additional items such as bones, for taming, saddles and/or horse armour it should also be added in game in armour sections or food?

OF COURSE ITEM PAYMENTS WILL BE INCREASED AND/OR DECREASED ACCORDING TO MODE

(as suggested by TriangleAttack, LucianYOLO)

MOBS SPAWN EGGS NOT INCLUDED: Endermen, Endermites, Silverfish, Shulkers, Slimes, Guardians and Elder Guardians, Pigmen and all untameable/passive mobs. (if you think these mobs should be added then leave a reply simply with a, 'I think [mob] should be included because [reason].

Cost:10 emeralds for wolves
5 emeralds for horses
10 emeralds for Hostile Mobs (excluding witches, blazes and cave spiders)
12 emeralds for Witches *since they throw potions can heal and have extra health in comparison to all other hostile mobs
12 emeralds for blazes *since fire effect
12 emeralds for cave spiders *since poison effect
Horse Armour (armour section):10 iron ingots for iron horse armour, 15 gold ingots for gold horse armour, 10 diamonds for diamond horse armour
Bones (food section): equivalent to steak 5 iron ingots for 1 steak so 5 iron ingots for 1 bone *correct me if i'm wrong

Maps: not too sure please leave a suggestion below to help me(thanks in advance) *safari and nightmare do not have emerald generators *brought to my attention once again by TriangleAttack*

Last edited:

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
This could be a good thing, but I think that if you die you should lose all mobs you have spawned so that it is harder to get overpowered.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I
I was thinking maybe in the 'special' section of eggwars where you have to pay emeralds to obtain items perhaps you are able to purchase spawn eggs such as hostile mobs or even tameable mobs such as wolves and horses. Since some items in 'special' are exclusive to maps things like spider and zombie spawn eggs are exclusive to nightmare or wolf and horse spawns exclusive to safari. Along with this since things like horses and wolves need additional items such as bones, for taming, saddles and/or horse armour it should also be added in game in armour sections or food?

MOBS SPAWN EGGS NOT INCLUDED: Endermen, Endermites, Silverfish, Shulkers, Slimes, Guardians and Elder Guardians, Pigmen and all untameable/passive mobs. (if you think these mobs should be added then leave a reply simply with a, 'I think [mob] should be included because [reason].

5 emeralds for horses
12 emeralds for Witches *since they throw potions can heal and have extra health in comparison to all other hostile mobs
Horse Armour (armour section):10 iron ingots for iron horse armour, 15 gold ingots for gold horse armour, 10 diamonds for diamond horse armour
Bones (food section): equivalent to steak 5 iron ingots for 1 steak so 5 iron ingots for 1 bone *correct me if i'm wrong

Maps: not too sure please leave a suggestion below to help me(thanks in advance) *safari and nightmare do not have emerald generators *brought to my attention once again by TriangleAttack*
I think this would be awesome! Only problem is that the mobs might turn against you and attack you, or fail to spawn. I also think they have mob spawning turned off for money wars/egg wars.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I

I think this would be awesome! Only problem is that the mobs might turn against you and attack you, or fail to spawn. I also think they have mob spawning turned off for money wars/egg wars.

Huh ok thanks for the info and yea they might turn on you but it could just be like hypixel skywars, if you've played that before, where they act like tamed wolves and follow you around attacking the player closest to you.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

5 emeralds for horses

This sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm not too sure how it would play out. The AI of mobs can be very unpredictable, especially if you have tried using the 'Man's Best Friend' kit in Survival Games. The wolves are either really good or really bad depending on your luck xD The mobs in Eggy would probably act the same, so I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Plus it kind of ruins PVP if its the final 1v1 fight but the enemy has wolves to fight for him/her and you don't :/

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Top Bottom