Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
This sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm not too sure how it would play out. The AI of mobs can be very unpredictable, especially if you have tried using the 'Man's Best Friend' kit in Survival Games. The wolves are either really good or really bad depending on your luck xD The mobs in Eggy would probably act the same, so I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Plus it kind of ruins PVP if its the final 1v1 fight but the enemy has wolves to fight for him/her and you don't :/

Very fair point and appreciate your opinion. I understand where you come from since if they fall off the edge of bridges and teleport back they still take fall damage and may die. So it could be a waste of money. And to your second point with the final 1v1 that's also very true but then we could say people bow spam and if they're good you can't do anything with or without another bow.

Reactions: DragonSan
U

Unipotato

I think that these would only be map specific, meaning they are related to the map. Western could have horses, etc.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I assume the horses will spawn with saddles :P They might be awkward to use on any eggwars map because you need a lot of room to use a horse. I think the other mobs would be cool though except for witches, cave spiders, and blazes as they are incredibly powerful

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom