Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mimi718

Aug 16, 2016
I don't really play solo so these are all team.Favourites-
Under da sea- My friends and I LOVE it.
Pizza - Whenever I try to play I try to go on pizza or underdasea!
Aztec - It's a big map and I love that
Least favourites-
Space - I don't personally enjoy it.
I don't remember any else :)

xoDiamondxo

Sep 25, 2016
Favorites:
Forest(team)I like the layout for a 2 person team and i also like where the gens are placed and the islands
UnderDaSea(team)I like where the egg is places because its good for covering with obby and i also like the mid

Least Favorites:
Rome(team) I like the map layout i just think there is to many people on 1 team
Storm(team) To many people for teams of 2

MrDovinci

Mar 20, 2017
Going to do these for most of the games over time. Now EggWars is our most popular game and we have a lot of maps for it. I want to know what your favourite and least favourites maps are.

This information will help the build team improve on 'certain' aspects for future maps or even little improvements to our current maps from your feedback.
You can pick as many maps as you want. Please use this format

This is an example

Favourites:
Magic (Team)
- Just always tend to have really fun games on this map

Least favourite:
Storm (Team) -
The island surface is horrible to place blocks on
Space (Team) - Too much detail with heads, and obstacles everywhere to get a good clean fight
Toys (Team) - İts Very Beautiful map.

Previous ones:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-maps-give-us-feedback.123853/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-maps-give-us-feedback.120741/#post-513434

Pokecrafter64

Feb 7, 2017
Let Me Get Murdered
(No Particular Order)

Favourites:
UnderDaSea (Team) - Long, strategic games with epic bow battles, good for youtube footage.
Space (Team) - Same as above but more sword pvp.
Garden (Team) - Same as space.
Toys (Team) - Quick, fast paced game with lots of pvp. Enjoyable when I'm looking to play a short ~10ish minute game.
End (Solo) - Extremely fast point grinding.

Least Favourites:
Storm (Team) - Rushed and dead in the first 20 seconds.
Village (Solo) - Grindy and lonely.
Solo is just terrible except golf and end tbh.
Vegtables (Team) - Been so long so I can't remember but I avoid it like the plague for a reason.
Teaparty (Team) - Takes long to fill up. Large teams aren't manageable. Also teammates are most terrible on this map for some reason.
Rome (Team) - 10v10...........

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Favourites:
*Candy Map!

I love how this map is set up so its harder to gather resources, this makes the game interesting.
*MLG
Can I love it just because its funny?
*Mine
I play on this map the most, its layout is well designed and easy to move around in. There are good sniping points and a fun side game of capture the center.

Least Favourites:
*Nightmare/Construction
These two maps are to big and not easy to move around in, the bridging takes to long.

Escape_Artist

Apr 14, 2017
Dubai
My Favorite is:

Kingdom: There's a secret passageway that leads to the egg its very sneaky and not many people know about it. (Team, Normal)
Mushrooms: It has the emerald generator which can allow you to buy the knockback Mushroom (Team, Normal)

I don't have a least favorite because all the maps are great:)

Chromitox

May 1, 2016
Favorites:

• Kingdom (team)
I love this map a lot because the map design is awesome! I love how we all have our own castles. Also on the castles there's a little archer tower area where you can shoot people.
Treehouse (team)
This map is VERY fun. This middle is perfect because you have to go up into the tree to find the generators and there's a lot of hiding places. One of my favorite things to do is go from the top of the tree to a base and "cheese" them.
Least Favorite:

Vegetables (team)
The thing about this map that I don't like is all the obstacles. It's very hard to fight people especially on your own island.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Favorites:
Space (4 Player Team)
- Layout of the map is fun and just looks cool. I've had the best 4 player games here.

Forest (2 Player Team) - Play on this map most. Islands are easy to defend, even when you have a bridge to mid. Mid is well designed for combat, and close to islands. A good, solid strategy will always take the game. There's just so many ways to play, and the trees add a need to defend above your base too.

Garden (3 Player Team)
- Mid isn't too close or too far, and isn't easy to camp. Islands are close enough for a quick, easy attack, but are designed in an easy to fortify way. Always have the best three player games here.

City/Fireplace (2 Player Team)
- These are almost identical, so I marked them as one. The map is fun with a bridge straight to mid, and others islands. This keeps you on your toes, even when you've built up your defenses. I think I enjoy City more, just the visual style I guess, but I enjoy them both. Probably one of my favorite maps, next to Forest.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Toys is a great map for sneak attacking. Fairground is good for long games, as the islands are quite far apart and people tend not to rush.

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Favorites:

Solo - Tropical, Steampunk, Forest, Teepee;
Team - Forest, Aztec, Fairground, Treehouse, Pizza, Garden;

Not Favorites:

Solo - Teepee, Mine, Village, Bridges, Resort;
Team - Teaparty, Medieval;

RtasBishop

Apr 26, 2017
All the maps are really nice indeed and i really like the way that you make seasonal maps and evets thing

craftgirl26

May 5, 2017
Favorites
Space (Team)
The theme is just AWESOME I love that the bases are Space Shuttles. This map is also very good for building bases.
Tea Party (Team)
I like the fact that it is a very big map. Also, the map is good for PvP.

Least Favorite
Fairground
I don't like that if you want to get to the generators you have to find a staircase. Also, I don't like the roller coaster track that is on the bases it is a pain to have to go around it.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Favourites
Forest (Team) - great map for cake deliveries
Toys (Team) - Amazing 2 player map although I like the speed eggwars edition of it more.
Fairground (Team) although some say it's too easy to get to the egg. It's not entirely true and you have to have skill to be last man standing.
Instruments (Team) Nice 3 player map although there's quite a lot of camping and sometimes even going from above is difficult.
Underdasea (Team) Wicked map. Insane 1 and a half hour matches with great tension and a lot of strategy is needed in case of campers.
Dwarven (Team) Insane although some obstacles are in the way of the egg.
Magic (Team) Great for flooding.
Minions (Team) cool but why did you get rid of control point? :(
Oriental (Team) nice but needs a bit of tweaking with the island.
Space (Team) a good old map that's great for training.
Treehouse (Team) Amazing but less so now with the change of the location of the egg.
Mushrooms (Team) cool in every way
TeaParty (Team) insane even more now because of the second iron generator added.
Western (Team) A bit like westworld.
Mansion (Team) Very cool new map. Nothing to complain about this one.
Candy (Solo) Insane map
Farm (Solo) Quite a nice map
Golf (Solo) I really like this map although when there's a camper it's almost impossible to get to their island so I think there's should be some sort of barrier that's out of sight of incoming enemies.
Stronghold (Solo) BLOODY INSANE
CONSTRUCTION (Solo-No longer exists) Pls bring it back I loved that map and if someone camps it's quite easy to reach their island if you have some skill. It's quite easy to go onto the cranes and go to their island without being seen and then you slowly while shifting jump down to get their egg and if you have to wait 10 min for the perfect moment then you wait patiently till the enemy island person is out of reach.

the are more I know.

Least Favourite

Elven (Solo) not my favourite especially with the layout.
End (Solo) Anyone can come easily to your island with the top glass bridges
Rome (Team) I think that this map needs to be recycled into maybe something similair but with more island and such. And when people are greedy there's no hope in getting iron from the generators.
Aztec (Team) Islands way too far apart. Maybe there should be more teams with less people. And the center island has to many places to hide.
Kingdom (Team) It's easy to camp and it's a real pain when people do cus the islands are quite far apart.
Garden (Team) I don't personally like it because the little island at the edge of each team's island makes it too easy to sneak over and break your egg unless some of the barrier was removed so you could be more aware of someone coming.
Medieval (Team) - it's a pain to have to go in the house to get to the villager and that's the only fault to it.
City- (Team) In my opinion it's not a good map for Eggwars although it's nicely done.
Storm- (Team) kinda nice but too many snow bits that are in the way if you want to start running or shifting or jumping.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Favorites
Space (Team)
The theme is just AWESOME I love that the bases are Space Shuttles. This map is also very good for building bases.
Tea Party (Team)
I like the fact that it is a very big map. Also, the map is good for PvP.

Least Favorite
Fairground
I don't like that if you want to get to the generators you have to find a staircase. Also, I don't like the roller coaster track that is on the bases it is a pain to have to go around it.
You lazy camping fcuk

R4_z4c

May 14, 2017
On ur egg :P
Favorites:
Toys(Team) Fast paced games
MLG(Solo) Super MLG

Least favorites
Under da sea(Team) People camp
Construction(Solo) People camp

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
After playing some more maps and trying out different techniques, I am ready to give you my updated version.

I am trying to not necessarily do my favourites, but more so, the best maps for anybody's playstyle and has the best lay out.
Some on this list are my favourite maps to play on though, even some that aren't the best.
For the teams, I have added 'honourable mentions' since there are a lot of team maps and I have played them all.
The honourable mentions are the maps that aren't great but are still good and could use a little improvement.
Oh and I am not adding any lists for speed eggwars as I never play it. It's a good addition to cubecraft but needs work, but that's not what this post is about.

Best maps: (Teams)

Mansion. A great 10 player map with a nice layout. Works great with normal and OP items. If you're good at rushing, it's an ideal map if you like taking out big groups.

TeaParty. Definitely one of the biggest and best maps. It's even better now that they made the bottom of mid a lot more flat.
Normal items works best for this map since a lot of people have diamond armour in OP, but OP is good, so you have pearls to take out people who camp.

City. What a great 2 player map. It really takes the spot. there aren't diamonds right next to your base, so there are barely any campers. It is a really well thought out map with barely anybody camping, a really fun map to rush on. The pole that the egg rests on is a little annoying to defend. They should make it a little shorter. Definitely a great addition and way better than pizza.

Honorable mentions:

Instruments. It's a great map, but compared to newer maps it's a little bland. I would personally recommend making the diamond generators at mid level 2. It's really annoying to come back with diamonds, I always end up 1 or 2 short because some guy targets. Still one of my favourite maps.

Pizza. This is probably the most 'n00b' friendly map. Since it has a great layout and is great for the new comers. It's very easy to camp on this map, though. Since diamonds are right next to your base. But overall great map.

Best Maps: (Solo)

Tentacles. The best map for grinding eggs on. It's just perfect. If you need to save up for a kit or ability, just play this map. You get 6 points for every egg break and all the islands have great distance. It is the most camper unfriendly map for solo by far.

Mine. I like the how the emeralds are downstairs where there is lava. It gives an extra challenge. But I never use emeralds.
I like this map because it's a good map for rushing on, or gearing up on. It can match anyones play style perfectly.

End. I just had to mention it. It's perfectly spaced out. You don't need any blocks to go to mid and even if there are 2-3 other people at mid, it's still relatively easy to get diamonds from. It matches the playstyle for everyone, too.

Worst Maps: (Teams)

Kingdom. I think this map is great for PVP and playstyle but.. There is only 1 iron gen at the base. For 4 people. There isn't even an iron gen at mid. I wouldn't mind so much if they had 2 level 3/4 iron gens at mid. You can't have 1 iron gen at a base for 4 people and there be no iron gen at mid. If you don't get the iron first, the guy who is terrible at pvp gets it, and hogs the gen then dies immediately. So please PLEASE add another iron gen at base and some at mid, too.

Dwarven. The surface is too flat in my opinion. I also really hate how 4 islands are these statues, and 4 islands are castles. They should be one or the other. Not both. The islands with the castles have an unfair advantage with a tower they can camp on, and it's much easier to spot people going for the egg.

Mushrooms. A great map, but I really hate the shroom knockers. A lot of people (like myself) like to rush, rather than go to mid. But if you don't have a shroom knocker, you're at a significant disadvantage. This basically means you have to go to mid, unless you're Matrix. If they removed the shroom knockers, or decreased the knockback, I would much prefer this map.

Worst Maps: (Solo)

Snowy. When you build to the sub mid (where the diamonds are) there is a giant tree in your way. And it is really annoying. It is so hard to build around, and requires more blocks, and if someone is chasing you, this tree makes it really hard to get away. The surface for the map is good. It's like Storm 2.0. Just needs that tree cut!

Nightmare. This map is not good for anybody, really. If you're a guy who rushes bases, or someone who goes mid, it isn't great. Mid is really far away, and all the bases are really far apart. The build surface is great, and is great to pvp on (if you end up finding someone to actually fight). Just close the gap please!

Village. The islands are too small, and have too many obstacles in the way. It's a good map visually, but I personally think that the islands should be bigger. Mid is a little annoying to find people in because of the amount of houses to go in. I personally think this is the worst Solo map for PVP.

That's it!
I think the recent addition of maps have been fantastic! I think it's just the older maps that need work, or should be removed, to give room for new and improved maps. Thank you for making a fantastic game cubecraft! Can't wait for a new update soon.

-Evan (XtremeElectrix)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom