Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roderik07

Member
Jul 25, 2020
1
2
4
26
Hey cubecraft,
I play alot of eggwars with my friends and we have a rank so we can choose maps, but sometimes there is no available. so we are with 4 and we need to play a 6 map, which is really annoying because we get random teammates. So i suggest to make a pole where people can vote the best map for every category. Like maps for 2, 3, 4, etc. And that map is always joinable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy and luv!

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I think I’ve seen a similar idea which always forces at least 1 map for each team player count, so there is always a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6+ player map open, no matter what. I suggest you add a poll too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
1,175
1,230
174
the procrasti-nation
There have already been some threads of this nature. I agree that the current system that determines which map is available needs to be more balenced, but this is not the best way to do it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
It depends on whether there is a mini server that you can play on at the given moment as far as I know.
It's not possible for anyone to give the possibility for players to choose any map they want at any given moment.
You'll have to be patient a bit more and wait a couple of minutes for the map you would like to play on, it's not hard at all.
Time flies while talking with 3 other friends so it shouldn't be a issue for you:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy and 404Owl

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
Hey cubecraft,
I play alot of eggwars with my friends and we have a rank so we can choose maps, but sometimes there is no available. so we are with 4 and we need to play a 6 map, which is really annoying because we get random teammates. So i suggest to make a pole where people can vote the best map for every category. Like maps for 2, 3, 4, etc. And that map is always joinable.
Hey!
This is a great suggestion you can suggest it here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Thank you for sharing your information with the community!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom