Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Roderik07

Jul 25, 2020
Hey cubecraft,
I play alot of eggwars with my friends and we have a rank so we can choose maps, but sometimes there is no available. so we are with 4 and we need to play a 6 map, which is really annoying because we get random teammates. So i suggest to make a pole where people can vote the best map for every category. Like maps for 2, 3, 4, etc. And that map is always joinable.

Reactions: Gregeyy and luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I think I’ve seen a similar idea which always forces at least 1 map for each team player count, so there is always a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6+ player map open, no matter what. I suggest you add a poll too.

Reactions: Gregeyy

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
There have already been some threads of this nature. I agree that the current system that determines which map is available needs to be more balenced, but this is not the best way to do it.

Reactions: Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It depends on whether there is a mini server that you can play on at the given moment as far as I know.
It's not possible for anyone to give the possibility for players to choose any map they want at any given moment.
You'll have to be patient a bit more and wait a couple of minutes for the map you would like to play on, it's not hard at all.
Time flies while talking with 3 other friends so it shouldn't be a issue for you:)

Reactions: Gregeyy and 404Owl

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey cubecraft,
I play alot of eggwars with my friends and we have a rank so we can choose maps, but sometimes there is no available. so we are with 4 and we need to play a 6 map, which is really annoying because we get random teammates. So i suggest to make a pole where people can vote the best map for every category. Like maps for 2, 3, 4, etc. And that map is always joinable.
Hey!
This is a great suggestion you can suggest it here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
Thank you for sharing your information with the community!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom