Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Good morning everyone! I play Eggwars quite often in a party of 5/6/7 persons. When we are with 5 persons it’s no problem because there is most of the time a 5-map open. When we are in a party of 6 we play Aztec and when it’s not open we play an Eggwars game 2v2v2 or 3v3. But when we are with 7 persons there’s a problem. There is no map with 7 in a team and playing 2v2v2 or 3v3 is hard because there always will be someone alone in a team. I would like to see a map with the concept of Aztec (7v7v7v7) or Rome/Mansion/Orc (7v7). What do you think?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be a nice option, they could use a map as you said that’s already in game. It’s a +1 for me.

Maybe you can add a poll?:p

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
You can just.. wait untill a dedicated map shows up? With a party of 7 it shouldn't be a problem to play 10v10/9v9, and just wait 2-3 minutes.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good morning everyone! I play Eggwars quite often in a party of 5/6/7 persons. When we are with 5 persons it’s no problem because there is most of the time a 5-map open. When we are in a party of 6 we play Aztec and when it’s not open we play an Eggwars game 2v2v2 or 3v3. But when we are with 7 persons there’s a problem. There is no map with 7 in a team and playing 2v2v2 or 3v3 is hard because there always will be someone alone in a team. I would like to see a map with the concept of Aztec (7v7v7v7) or Rome/Mansion/Orc (7v7). What do you think?

Let's just say I may have a solution to your problem in the near future. :)

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
7v7 maps wont be necessary at all but 1 or 2 8v8 maps would be amazing. I'm a person who plays with a party of at least 8 daily and there isn't orc, rome or mansion every time.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Seems pointless. I recommend a /p kick for the 7th player, or to just split your party into 2 and go elsewhere. The game is less fun with a huge party anyway so this will benefit everyone involved.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Seems pointless. I recommend a /p kick for the 7th player, or to just split your party into 2 and go elsewhere. The game is less fun with a huge party anyway so this will benefit everyone involved.
Woww.. Even tho it's not my post you only speak about yourself and ngl it is selfish to kick the 7th player (depending on close friends you are with them). Maybe West likes to play with a bigger party which makes the game more fun instead of more bad,

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I would like to see a 7/8 player-map like aztec, because in rome/orc/mansion there is only one other team and it's most of the time a quick game. Aztec is with 3 other teams and is a bit more challenging. I have this problem too, that we are in a party of 7 people and I prefer to play together in a team instead of against each other.

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
I don't really play with 7/8 people but if they implement this I might start playing with more of my friends! But one issue that they could encounter is how many Generators there are. But anyway, great idea! +1 from me

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's very annoying to play against only one team, it's not challenging and the games are finished very fast.
This might be very interesting, it's not as the 9v9 or 10v10 maps where you almost always know which team is going to win. But I'm not sure if 7 players in a team isn't too much. Aztec is already with a lot of players and sometimes you can't do anything if you're not fully stacked in a 1v6... Might not be, I don't know. I'd really like to try it actually!

Let's just say I may have a solution to your problem in the near future. :)
Looking forward to it!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

limebonemine

Apr 26, 2020
I don't really play 7v7, mostly because I don't like playing in big parties, but I do think that this is a great feature to add. If you ever make a petition, sign me up!

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
I think this would be an interesting feature, and I'm constantly in parties of 7. However, I feel like that many people with multiple teams would be a bit much. Also, if you don't want to kick your 7th or play solos, there's also the option of doing 4v4s and having one team have a random player.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom