• It need work, but then yes.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Hey,
This eggwars map is pretty good, although I would change a few things:
- The islands are very flat, that can be good, but it's nice to have some hills or builds to improve the gameplay. Right now it looks a bit too flat and empty.
- There are almost no organic shapes, only a lot of squares. The mice look okay, but try to use some more realistic shapes instead of so many squares.
- Add some more colour (not only the colours of the teams)
Other than that it looks good :)

Reactions: Komodо

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
Hey,
This eggwars map is pretty good, although I would change a few things:
- The islands are very flat, that can be good, but it's nice to have some hills or builds to improve the gameplay. Right now it looks a bit too flat and empty.
- There are almost no organic shapes, only a lot of squares. The mice look okay, but try to use some more realistic shapes instead of so many squares.
- Add some more colour (not only the colours of the teams)
Other than that it looks good :)
Thanks for looking at it. But the flatness is the problem we have no idea on how to solve. What could we make that isn't boxy/flat. Some stuff in cage/on shelves?

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
The concept and the majority of the design is very good, however, the islands themselves are just a bit too generically blocky. Try to maybe increase the depth of the floor etc. to add detail

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Not allot of detail,
The islands don't have the same distance from mid,
Mid is too small,
Too blocky,
Too flat,
Walls too simple,
Etc. etc.
It's a nice concept but the map is really amateurish. Not yet on Cube's level. Still needs allot of improvement.
I can see this map looking amazing but not now, not yet.
Perfect description.

SuperT

Jan 15, 2017
My house
The depth of the floors is only 1 thick and it just looks like you've bought the wrong parts from IKEA and the back and floor don't align properly. Really amateurish I have to say.
I know, the theme was difficult to make because mice cages are cubish. I don't even care about this map anymore really.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom