Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2023
Basically all the same points of my previous thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps.330307/#post-1496298
but this time the 1.19 update has happened and NOTHINGGGG different about maps has been added, so i again ask you to implement a system that brings back different OLD maps in place of new maps. I cant stand the new crap maps and this time you cant use the "1.19 update gonna fix evertything!!!" as an excuse since the update has been a disaster so maybe add this one positive thing.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I think it would be cool if they brought back and modernized old maps, but I disagree with the point that they should stop adding new ones.

Jan 13, 2023
I think it would be cool if they brought back and modernized old maps, but I disagree with the point that they should stop adding new ones.
NO, they dont need modernizing, they are perfect as they are and i never mentioned anything about not adding new maps, just that the current new maps are crap. if they add a good new map then ill probably like it but the current ones are absolute garbage. just how the now old maps were once new maps and i still liked them

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D