Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2023
Basically all the same points of my previous thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps.330307/#post-1496298
but this time the 1.19 update has happened and NOTHINGGGG different about maps has been added, so i again ask you to implement a system that brings back different OLD maps in place of new maps. I cant stand the new crap maps and this time you cant use the "1.19 update gonna fix evertything!!!" as an excuse since the update has been a disaster so maybe add this one positive thing.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I think it would be cool if they brought back and modernized old maps, but I disagree with the point that they should stop adding new ones.

Jan 13, 2023
I think it would be cool if they brought back and modernized old maps, but I disagree with the point that they should stop adding new ones.
NO, they dont need modernizing, they are perfect as they are and i never mentioned anything about not adding new maps, just that the current new maps are crap. if they add a good new map then ill probably like it but the current ones are absolute garbage. just how the now old maps were once new maps and i still liked them

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Top Bottom