Make Eggwars Great Again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It's just not.
I just played a game of solo eggwars, and won it with ease.
It's just not that bright of a gamemode anymore, very repetitive.

I have seen a few lot of threads about eggwars revamps, and I know it needs to happen. For the people who have just started playing it yeah, it might be fun. But for the most part it gets repetitive for the veterans who have played it for a long time, me being one of those people. Quite honestly aswell, if you guys don't do something about fixing gamemodes in general, I don't think you're gonna like where your server will stand. Other servers are growing, while this one is falling into the depths of the underworld.

I don't actually have any ideas for how you guys make make eggwars any better, but I'll try and brainstorm some. I don't think new maps are the answer, because the gameplay would likely be the same. That or you make a unique map that has it's own style of gameplay, completely different from other maps. What you really need is new items that make eggwars game changing. I'm talking items like the trident (when it's added), totem of undying (update to the highest version already cube, its been almost 2 years for 1.9), change the building blocks from the ugly clay, NERF GOLDEN APPLES, and traps/ team upgrades. For team upgrades and traps don't give me any that bedwars bull crap.

One ability that might be cool:

Thief
8% chance to get 20% of opponents loot. 10,000 points
10% chance to get 30% of opponents loot. 15,000 points
12% chance to get 40% of opponents loot. 20,000 points
14% chance to get 60% of opponents loot. 25,000 points
(Hopefully the pattern is clear enough)

It takes 20% of all the loot he has.
For example, lets say he has these items.

10 iron, 24 gold, 16 diamonds.
You would get 2 iron, 5 gold (rounded), 3 diamonds (rounded).
(That was done by .2, or 20% of the total loot)
Hopefully you understand, i think I made it pretty clear though.

Summary:
Make Eggwars fun again. It's boring and repetitive. As for that, make the
server more fun. The gamemodes are getting stale and need some life.
A new ability for eggwars called "Thief" could be implemented. An ability
where you have a chance to steal some of your opponents loot upon killing
them.

If y'all have any ideas to make Eggwars better, then some ideas down below would be great. I probably will make a thread consisting of all of you guys' ideas, giving credit for each quote, and breaking them down.

~Deeds.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well you see this would make it a lot like Bedwars
Where did I say that they should copy bedwars?
I want a Eggwars revamp, with some new features that I listed, and that new ability.
Where on Earth did you even get bedwars from? This isn't a thread saying "copy bedwars"
Think about what you're gonna say before you say it.

. And cubecraft doesn't want to, in any way copy Hypixel
070DE5A0-1C37-45F3-90B8-E6D07148042E.gif

This is why one gamemode on Hypixel has more players on it than Cube sees during its peak times.
Then maybe Cube should revamp Eggwars and steal back some players, don't ya think?
Quit comparing it to bedwars. It's completely invalid.

D

Deleted member 169486

Well you see this would make it a lot like Bedwars.
One ability? That gives you a chance of getting some loot from them?

And cubecraft doesn't want to, in any way copy Hypixel.
Nor are they.

This is why one gamemode on Hypixel has more players on it than Cube sees during its peak times.
Also, during low times Hypixel has 10k+ players, at high times over 50k+, while at the most we get 11k. So, if you look at it from player count, of course it's going to be higher then cube.

Reactions: Deeds

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
And cubecraft doesn't want to, in any way copy Hypixel.
HAHAHAHA
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...ars-which-is-a-stolen-copy-of-eggwars.182887/

And to DankeyDeeds, I personally think Eggwars is fine as it is. But that is just me. If I could suggest one thing, lemme do so. They should add a voting option for Obsidian only that allows world options after a period of time. Examples:

Money Rain (Every ten minutes) [Rains iron, gold, diamond, and emeralds all over the map]
Island crusher [ Whenever a team is eliminated, there island will blow up and be destroyed 1 minute after elimination]
Earthquake (Every 15 minutes) [Island starts to shake and moves blocks around, but not enough for island destruction]
Lucky drop (Every 30 minutes) [Middle island, a chest will fall in the middle island and contain really good loot (this will get teams more active against each other)]

Sep 19, 2017
Well, DankeyDeeds, you are right, but every game tends to get repetitive, that's why you need more than 1 more. For example, I play mc, sc2, and overwatch. I agree that we need a revamp on eggwars but that takes time. In the meantime, why not add another game to your play list.

A

A pigeon

Replace thief with a looting sword that has the same erffect! Also we need tridents

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
They should add a voting option for Obsidian only that allows world options after a period of time. Examples:

Money Rain (Every ten minutes) [Rains iron, gold, diamond, and emeralds all over the map]
Island crusher [ Whenever a team is eliminated, there island will blow up and be destroyed 1 minute after elimination]
Earthquake (Every 15 minutes) [Island starts to shake and moves blocks around, but not enough for island destruction]
Lucky drop (Every 30 minutes) [Middle island, a chest will fall in the middle island and contain really good loot (this will get teams more active against each other)]

That sounds pretty fun and interesting, specially the island's destruction.

+1

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, DankeyDeeds, you are right, but every game tends to get repetitive, that's why you need more than 1 more
What exactly is your point? This is a cubecraft forum, not a Super Mario 64 forum. If you want to discuss other games, go do it somewhere else. This is about Eggwars getting a revamp, not whether you like Super Mario 64 or something. The game is getting dull, that should be the main issue of this thread.
And btw I have a life you know.

I agree that we need a revamp on eggwars but that takes time.
No duh it takes time.
That's why they need to start now.
If they wait any longer, then more players will leave and before we know it, the server will slowly die.

Replace thief with a looting sword that has the same erffect!
I'll think about it. Good idea.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You are right Yes. But eggwars is way more better, than the other updates.

Also golden apples already got nerfed, If you play speed eggwars.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Its just not fun like it use to be, the only time ill ever play it is when I realize cube is legit dead durring the week and its ether that or hypixel, after playing 1 game I just leave, the latest skywars update, and ffa update are legit trash. try updating a old game for once. SG, or minerware, or even GETTING A GAME OUT OF BETA INSTEAD OF RUINING GAMES >:V

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
EggWars was never fun :D now we can get rid of this thread because Cubecraft sucks more than other servers. It is only a little higher than MemePlex
If you’re not gonna give legit feedback then why are you here.
No I’m not gonna get rid of this thread because most everyone likes, or used to, this game mode. If you don’t want to be part of this, then don’t.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I'm sorry I am disrupting your little snowflake point of view.
Go ahead and tell that to all of the other people who agree with me.
070DE5A0-1C37-45F3-90B8-E6D07148042E.gif

lmao you'll be sorry you even started arguing.
If you don't like Cube, when why are you here?

EggWars just sucks. After playing bedwars for a long time and coming back to eggwars, it is so stupid.
Then don't play eggwars.
Not my problem.

Bedwars is so much better
Personal opinion.
hypixel team is smarter than the cubecraft team.
That's debatable.
Not saying I want to debate it, but others could argue against it.
The only reason cube has players is because it is the only major server with 1.9 pvp.
When they update to 1.14, they will get more players.
I guarantee it.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I haven't seen any big YT'ers play eggwars cube lately, I wonder why.
Eggwars was the hit game on Cube for YouTube, now it's hard to find recent videos of big YT'ers (100k+) of people even playing cube.
Maybe when you revamp eggwars people will start playing it again, just a thought but it matters. Also someone else just made a great thread suggesting ways to revamp eggwars, I recommend that to all of you people who are interested.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-actually-revamp-eggwars.201585/#post-934021

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Eggwars is pretty fun right now...
You're joking, right?
It's very boring, and it's lost its taste as a game. If it doesn't get an update soon, then what was the most popular game on Cube will die out. If you haven't noticed, people have been making thread suggesting eggwars revamps like crazy. It's gotten to a point where people will go insane if it isn't being worked on.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It's just not.
I just played a game of solo eggwars, and won it with ease.
It's just not that bright of a gamemode anymore, very repetitive.

I have seen a few lot of threads about eggwars revamps, and I know it needs to happen. For the people who have just started playing it yeah, it might be fun. But for the most part it gets repetitive for the veterans who have played it for a long time, me being one of those people. Quite honestly aswell, if you guys don't do something about fixing gamemodes in general, I don't think you're gonna like where your server will stand. Other servers are growing, while this one is falling into the depths of the underworld.

I don't actually have any ideas for how you guys make make eggwars any better, but I'll try and brainstorm some. I don't think new maps are the answer, because the gameplay would likely be the same. That or you make a unique map that has it's own style of gameplay, completely different from other maps. What you really need is new items that make eggwars game changing. I'm talking items like the trident (when it's added), totem of undying (update to the highest version already cube, its been almost 2 years for 1.9), change the building blocks from the ugly clay, NERF GOLDEN APPLES, and traps/ team upgrades. For team upgrades and traps don't give me any that bedwars bull crap.

One ability that might be cool:

Thief
8% chance to get 20% of opponents loot. 10,000 points
10% chance to get 30% of opponents loot. 15,000 points
12% chance to get 40% of opponents loot. 20,000 points
14% chance to get 60% of opponents loot. 25,000 points
(Hopefully the pattern is clear enough)

It takes 20% of all the loot he has.
For example, lets say he has these items.

10 iron, 24 gold, 16 diamonds.
You would get 2 iron, 5 gold (rounded), 3 diamonds (rounded).
(That was done by .2, or 20% of the total loot)
Hopefully you understand, i think I made it pretty clear though.

Summary:
Make Eggwars fun again. It's boring and repetitive. As for that, make the
server more fun. The gamemodes are getting stale and need some life.
A new ability for eggwars called "Thief" could be implemented. An ability
where you have a chance to steal some of your opponents loot upon killing
them.

If y'all have any ideas to make Eggwars better, then some ideas down below would be great. I probably will make a thread consisting of all of you guys' ideas, giving credit for each quote, and breaking them down.

~Deeds.

I agree, but honestly I do agree with you, but eggwars is still fun but not as fun as it was before :/
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom