Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make Eggwars Great Again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Everything get's boring and repetitive, adding that ability won't change anything, you'll enjoy 1 week and then will complain again with another thread...
Also the "Thief" ability is cute. What if a player has 3 sets of armour, a sword, gapples, food, a pickaxe, blocks, iron, gold etc... What will you get? lmao

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Eggwars is pretty fun right now...

You're joking, right?
It's very boring, and it's lost its taste as a game. If it doesn't get an update soon, then what was the most popular game on Cube will die out. If you haven't noticed, people have been making thread suggesting eggwars revamps like crazy. It's gotten to a point where people will go insane if it isn't being worked on.
just gonna quote something you've said yourself:
Personal opinion.

Anyways, I like eggwars, but a change in course might be nice. I can't say that it'll be worth it as the same people will probably reply with something like "oH mY gOd u RuInEd EgGwArS!?!!11!!one!!1!", but it's still something to keep in mind.
Remember: Major change can definitely cause backlash. (before you say "Well no change = ded game", keep in mind that neither of us can accurately predict the future)

Reactions: Deeds

Boom4011

Nov 28, 2017
Easy Fix
Sandstone. Not this stupid dyed glass stuff. The (relatively) new update is bad. Countdown timers? REALLY?
Of course, some people love this stuff, but there should be a way to play the older version.
This is the main thing that would make me come back to cubecraft, since I have (mostly) changed to Hypixle.

Game Mode Ideas
It would be fun if there was another mode in eggwars that was sorta skywars based. Instead of trading, you get chests on the island. Every few minutes, chests will refill. You can upgrade chest loot somewhere, and loot gets better as time goes on. BUT, of course, mid needs to have a use. So, Island chests are limited to iron/gold items, gold being less common. Diamond drops are only at mid, and emerald items have small chances to drop at mid. There could also be currency in the game, but only really for food/blocks. Everything else can be bought at a jacked up price, or found in a chest. You could mess around with item drop chances, chest loot, chest drop rate, and other stuff. I think this is a great idea for a gamemode. :)

Random Stuff to Add
I think there could be a way to trade something in overpowered mode to get another egg after yours dies. It would be like ten stacks of diamonds (the price might need to get changed) after your egg dies. Then you could buy another egg, place it down, and become glorious.

Reactions: Deeds

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
when i ever play eggwars, people always vote op half health. its so annoying! 1 suggestion to cubecraft is to remove half health and make op more balanced. look how successful bedwars is on hypixel. its so good that its more popular than the entire server of cubecraft. im not joking

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
people always vote op half health. its so annoying!
That’s literally the best mode for Eggwars.
If Cube removes half health, I’m not going to play Eggwars anymore. That simple.
look how successful bedwars is on hypixel. its so good that its more popular than the entire server of cubecraft. im not joking
How does Half health have anything to do with that at all?

Boom4011

Nov 28, 2017
half health sucks because you can get killed so easily its really stupid
It works if its OP half heatlth, because normal/double fights take forever if its op. In hardcore half health, or normal half health, than I somewhat agree with you. But OP mode is super fun.

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
I disagree with you. I think eggwars are great like this. I do not agree attempts to apply a bed wars style on eggwars.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I disagree with you. I think eggwars are great like this. I do not agree attempts to apply a bed wars style on eggwars.
don't give me any that bedwars bull crap.
070DE5A0-1C37-45F3-90B8-E6D07148042E.gif

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Dankey, what about this, cause i do like the idea of your thief ability.
But.

I think it might be better if you could use Thief as a kit perhaps, and have the kit be upgrade-able the same way as upgrading your alibities.
Not a well thought out idea, just a quick thing i haven't really thought about much and just came up with.

I might be stupid by sharing such an impulsive suggestion like this but i can't be bothered to think it out atm myself but would rather discuss it with others.
So i'm totally ok if i'm just going to get absolutely flamed for this idea hahaha.

Reactions: SpringWarz
A

A pigeon

Dankey, what about this, cause i do like the idea of your thief ability.
But.

I think it might be better if you could use Thief as a kit perhaps, and have the kit be upgrade-able the same way as upgrading your alibities.
Not a well thought out idea, just a quick thing i haven't really thought about much and just came up with.

I might be stupid by sharing such an impulsive suggestion like this but i can't be bothered to think it out atm myself but would rather discuss it with others.
So i'm totally ok if i'm just going to get absolutely flamed for this idea hahaha.
Theif = looting sword 20 dias

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
eggwars kind of got boring for me and my friends, so we went to bedwars. And yes I do agree with this. Hypixel's plugins do attract people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom