Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do Think Rods Should Be Added?

• Total voters

Organisation

Oct 18, 2016
Nope not gonna happen
why?
Rod pvp doesnt exist in 1.9 anymore rods have stopped doing damage so rods dont have knockback on players anymore.
I know everyone has their opinion, but how in this world can you say 1.9 is better than 1.8?!?!

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
In normal mode you often get to a point where all you can spend with your diamonds is god apples with a rod (1.9 rods pull someone toward you)they could make for a funny way to kill someone or the hook on there screen makes them mess up a jump I don't want rods to be added I thought that would be a funny idea

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Spam clicking was what Minecraft PVP used to be about. The 1.9 update was horrible in my opinion.
"used to be about" yes. But change needs to happen and cubecraft players currently playing in 1.9 will have a great pvp advantage in future updates. Player that just stick to 1.8 servers will never adapt to the new combat system and eventually even the biggest servers like hypixel or mineplex will stop supporting 1.8 because they also want some of the new abilities added in 1.9+. By training 1.9 pvp now cubecraft players will dominate pvp battles after most servers switched to 1.9 combat. A less known fact about the 1.9 combat, enchantment and armor change is that ir wasnt actually adressed to pvp. It was meant to make mobs pose a bigger threat than they used to do. Because, lets face it, before 1.9 mobs were only wasting your time. With the new smarter ai for zombies they are now able to bypass slab stairs lilypad bridges etc. And skeletons now literally have full time aimbot hacks. 1.9 was supposed to change the fact that mobs werent posing a thread to the player unless the player just respawned and even then they werent hard to take down.

Reactions: betty's oldies

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Short answer: Pair rod + infinite KB trick (reel the rod in by swapping items) = unbreakable KB tool. Not going to happen, and for a whopping 64 diamonds in normal (32 in OP), I'd rather put the investment into something else such as an extra diamond generator (if I can steal one from someone else) or a bow + a lot of ammo. Additionally, the villager GUI has only 2 input slots. The usual case is 1 as a raw item and 1 as the money, but if it were to be modified to have 2 currency inputs, then theoretically it can take up to 128 items (2 stacks).

@Organisation: Most of us from 1.8 or before, if not all, played 1.8. You don't like 1.9, but why do you not like it? Is it because you can't spamclick anymore or is it because it's "trading hits"?

For spamclicking: Spamclicking has one con to it, which is wearing the mouse a lot faster than it should if one were to click less often. It's based on how many clicks it can handle, not how long it lasts. I can't say the same for medical conditions since there's not enough evidence supporting that.

For "trading hits": Apply the same fallacies said about 1.9 to 1.8 and see what would happen. Almost the same result, right? Standing still to trade hits is a great way to give the opponent a free kill.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Simple answer the usual problem...
game balance.. It would be very hard to find a reasonable price for fishing rods.

xDragons

Oct 20, 2016
DragonLandfuLLOfCraZinES
yea but it would make 0 sense in 1.9. Also 1.8 pvp is spam2win
1.9 pvp is skill2win so in my eyes 1.9 is much better. However you like 1.8 eggwars. With your prices I just fear that it wont work out. For a stack of diamonds in normal mode you can get the best weapon, a good bow and tons o arrows so rods wouldnt matter anymore at that point of the game.
There you have a point. But its about 1.8. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom