Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

the_nuke_gamer

May 24, 2016
I think on eggwars, you should split the sections up on the teams side. Like 2 player team maps would be split up, 3 player teams, and etc. Like, give teams maps there own sections. 2 team maps would have there own section, 3 team maps would have there own section and etc. It would be much easier to just go to the section instead of waiting 5 mins for a map that you want to play to pull up. (It's kinda hard to put this in words.)

Last edited:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Can you explain a bit more I didn't really get this suggestion

Reactions: Steyro

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So individual columns for different sized team maps? Doesn't really matter to me if they could add the thing Sg has where it tells you the team amount that would be good.

the_nuke_gamer

May 24, 2016
So individual columns for different sized team maps? Doesn't really matter to me if they could add the thing Sg has where it tells you the team amount that would be good.
Like, split up the team maps, like 2 player team maps get its own section, 3 player maps get a section and etc. It would save lots of time and it wouldnt be so hard to find them. This would be good for all game modes like sg and things also.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I rather just have the number next to the sign. This would require a completely redone lobby or at least a re modification.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom