would you like this new mode in the gsme

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Hello all iflawlessturtle here, my suggestion is to make a new mode in eggwars called no kits and no abilities.
This would add a new bonus to the game which means no farming kits.No being spam hit when you try breaking an egg. I think people would camp less, because there is no more farming kits,which in my opinion would be great. This would add a new challenge to the game. Hope you like it. Post any suggestions below.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello all iflawlessturtle here, my suggestion is to make a new mode in eggwars called no kits and no abilities.
This would add a new bonus to the game which means no farming kits.No being spam hit when you try breaking an egg. I think people would camp less, because there is no more farming kits,which in my opinion would be great. This would add a new challenge to the game. Hope you like it. Post any suggestions below.
Unlike in sg, kits don't really do much. I don't like this since there isn't much point to it. Also you are still going to get spam hit anyways, just with a fist though.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I know right when will they ever come out. Yeah I think should be for when the abilities come out

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom