would you like this new mode in the gsme

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Hello all iflawlessturtle here, my suggestion is to make a new mode in eggwars called no kits and no abilities.
This would add a new bonus to the game which means no farming kits.No being spam hit when you try breaking an egg. I think people would camp less, because there is no more farming kits,which in my opinion would be great. This would add a new challenge to the game. Hope you like it. Post any suggestions below.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello all iflawlessturtle here, my suggestion is to make a new mode in eggwars called no kits and no abilities.
This would add a new bonus to the game which means no farming kits.No being spam hit when you try breaking an egg. I think people would camp less, because there is no more farming kits,which in my opinion would be great. This would add a new challenge to the game. Hope you like it. Post any suggestions below.
Unlike in sg, kits don't really do much. I don't like this since there isn't much point to it. Also you are still going to get spam hit anyways, just with a fist though.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I know right when will they ever come out. Yeah I think should be for when the abilities come out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom