Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So currently, I play a lot of eggwars and am trying to beat my speedrun record of 2:20 but there are some problems that have easy solutions so I have a suggestion!
What’s the suggestion?
my suggestion today is to have a cool down timer on the generator text; when you hit it with a sword, it displays the following message -
8BFFB4AF-C629-445C-8FAC-6A850CEE2021.png

As you can see it takes up most of the left side of my screen and in fights near generators you can see how annoying this can get if you try hitting the other player but accidentally hit the generator instead.
What do I mean by cool down on text?
When I suggested that there should be a cool down on the text I mean that every time you hit it it should display 1 text saying the text
(“Cannot open a generator while holding a weapon/tool. Try holding something different”)
and then have a cool down time until it can display the text next (a cool down of about 3-8 seconds).

Villager shop
E101314E-5301-467D-B40D-F1FBE18029F9.png
This text not only happens on generators, but it also happens on villagers. So, this could also be altered to the same as I said above to improve vision when fighting near the shop.

- Adam

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees

agree_emote.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom