youtube.com
Generator Suggestion
Main Points
•Entity Stacking
•Entity Count
•Reducing lag
•Decrease Entity Sizes

What is Entity Stacking?
Entity Stacking is taking all of the same entity in a certain area and using 1 entity with text above it(usually an entity count).
Specifically 2:30
but besides it instantly stacking give it a delay, like 0.5 seconds to still show a dropping/spawning animation.

Why Is Entity Stacking Helpful?
Entity Stacking will help performance Issues with lower end PC’s, Consoles, and lower than recommended spec phones.
Although the current Entity Chunk Load fix DID HELP. It still makes my screen choppy sometimes, specifically when I just run near the High leveled Iron gens and look at them I will get frame stuttering(I’m on Xbox1s BTW)

What Does Entity Stacking Look Like?
Something like this!
Although I believe the text should only appear to players in a 10block radius(so people don’t confuse them as players.)
4BC04D8D-48D8-4609-AA92-6E2B3DAD5D22.png

Why Is Entity Stacking Helpful?
Entity stacking will further reduce lag.
As well as organizing generators more easily.
Entity Stacking also brings something NEW to the featured servers(I believe).
These generators haven’t had an update since like the beginning of time including java! LOL

Edit:
How Is This Different From Entity Grouping?
Entity Grouping is taking all the items in a certain area and having them all next to each other, minecraft already does this natively, but besides 1 entity with a value of 5(5 items). It’s 5 entities each with a value of 1. This causes the game to count 5 times (like 1,2,3,4,5) besides counting a single number(like 5)

Last edited:

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
This is actually a really great idea! +1

I've heard many people complain about lag in eggwars mega and certain solos maps and this will definitely help reduce or even eliminate it. I also wonder if a similar design could be used for gravestones in skywars and sg so that you can walk over them and get whatever items will fit in your inventory.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
This is actually a really great idea! +1

I've heard many people complain about lag in eggwars mega and certain solos maps and this will definitely help reduce or even eliminate it. I also wonder if a similar design could be used for gravestones in skywars and sg so that you can walk over them and get whatever items will fit in your inventory.
Or the mini suggestion in my suggestion, having server-made nametags only visible in a certain radius of a player would be cool for shops too

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom