Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So right now emeralds in eggwars can buy items which aren't super good and only serve to make the game more messy. They way eggwars has always been is that diamonds will buy better gear than gold, which can buy buy better gear than iron. I would like it if emeralds just gave gear, rather then useless utility items that no one uses.

I think bringing back old gear, like the sharp 6 sword would be nice, and I'm pretty sure that the diamond armor had projectile projection on it, which is pretty cool.

Another thing is that in the old days before the eggwars merge, the maps that had emeralds had a special item. For example, the map mushrooms had a mushroom you could buy in the emerald shop and when you hit people with it they would be set on fire. I don't think every map needs to have something like this but adding a few more map specific items to the emerald shop would be pretty cool imo.

Also theres how the emerald generators themselves. You have to actually be standing on the generator (or within like 2 blocks) for the gen to give you emeralds. I find this really annoying, because it means if you want emeralds you have to sacrifice things like diamonds for pearls or whatever. I think a good fix is to have the gernerator always generate emeralds, but have the number of emeralds sitting on the gen always be one (no matter the level, as with iron, gold, and diamond gens, the number of items able to spawn on the generator increases the higher the level is). This would make it so you couldn't come to mid to find like 10 emeralds just sitting there, but you could also run around and collect diamonds and gold and stuff.

One final thing. This thread has like 4 different ideas in it, so if you could give feedback to each one instead of giving a simple red X, that would be great

Thanks,
Owl

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I think they should change the shops yeah or at least on some maps. I really liked being able to get gear with emeralds even if it takes ages. I don't know about changing the generator if they add gear back to the shop. The gear is really overpowered and should take long to get so I think the generator would be just fine. Sure the current emerald shop is useful but you can only use items once this is what I don't like about it.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think they should change the shops yeah or at least on some maps. I really liked being able to get gear with emeralds even if it takes ages. I don't know about changing the generator if they add gear back to the shop. The gear is really overpowered and should take long to get so I think the generator would be just fine. Sure the current emerald shop is useful but you can only use items once this is what I don't like about it.
Good points. I mostly suggested the change to the generator because in my experience from before the merge sacrificing things like enderpeals and tnt was never worth sitting on the diamond gen to get the armor or whatever.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom