Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be eggs/snowballs in eggwars?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShadowF2

Feb 17, 2016
I understand the pros and cons of having eggs/snowballs in the game and one of the major issues that will be extremely 50/50 on is that if players can get them early on it ruins the experience of building to mid. I'm suggesting something you can acquire later on possibly for a few diamonds per 8? Its just a suggestion but still :P

Reactions: MClicious

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Still, can't you just get a bow? They're pretty cheap and don't go away like ever. What good does eggs do that bows can't? I understand eggs and eggwars but c'mon, I don't even see it being used a lot. Too expensive and they're worthless. Too cheap and you can get them early on making them overpowered.

Reactions: Nightmare6543211

ShadowF2

Feb 17, 2016
Still, can't you just get a bow? They're pretty cheap and don't go away like ever. What good does eggs do that bows can't? I understand eggs and eggwars but c'mon, I don't even see it being used a lot. Too expensive and they're worthless. Too cheap and you can get them early on making them overpowered.
Thats why you have to balance it. I get that a bow is more useful and cheap but if you could get eggs its a cheaper projectile which can be just as useful.

U

Unipotato

This would be super OP, considering the fact that they can be spammed and cannot be blocked. I'm not on board with this idea, sorry.

Reactions: Nightmare6543211

MiyaTheMiner

Dec 29, 2016
Gallifrey
This idea would make sense as it is called Eggwars, but players would just knock each other off bridges way too easily and no progress would ever happen

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Are bows op in 1.8 eggwars? They can't be blocked. I would love eggs being 16 for 1 emerald. I don't really see how eggs are op as they deal less knockback than a punch bow so it takes multiple to knock someone from one side of a block to another. The only way I've ever killed people with eggs in skywars was when people thought I was occupied with noteblocks and they weren't paying attention xD Eggs are low range compared to bows, deal no damage, and deal less knockback so how exactly are they op?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I understand the pros and cons of having eggs/snowballs in the game and one of the major issues that will be extremely 50/50 on is that if players can get them early on it ruins the experience of building to mid. I'm suggesting something you can acquire later on possibly for a few diamonds per 8? Its just a suggestion but still :p
Eggs would be too overpowered for a money wars game, and late game no one would spend diamonds on it when they already have a bow. I don't think this should be added.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Adding eggs/snowballs to Eggwars would make the game have more variety

Variety in a game is a good thing

Eggs are NOT op, they barely do any kb anyways

It will be fun if eggs/snowballs are added into eggwars

It is called EGGwars

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Adding eggs/snowballs to Eggwars would make the game have more variety

Variety in a game is a good thing

Eggs are NOT op, they barely do any kb anyways

It will be fun if eggs/snowballs are added into eggwars

It is called EGGwars
It is called egg wars due to the EGG you break. Also in the beginning of the game eggs are op, because it is a ranged weapon/item that will knock enemies off. During late game the eggs are pointless due to the bow, so I do not think eggs should be added.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
understand the pros and cons of having eggs/snowballs in the game and one of the major issues that will be extremely 50/50 on is that if players can get them early on it ruins the experience of building to mid. I'm suggesting something you can acquire later on possibly for a few diamonds per 8? Its just a suggestion but still :p
Oh Please no, In games like skywars Eggs make me want to just close my computer and cry for a while lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom