Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yea or nay

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Well I don't think it's possible for the ender dragon to differentiate campers if you do it that way, also how would the ender dragon cause lag, if it does that means that you might have your settings to high. Also as stated before the dragon would have less hp than normal, and it would not be op because your dragon would be in the open and you have to protect it, when it's just an egg you can stay at base and make a 5 block thick obsidian cube, which sounds more op?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
XxnebulusFishyxx please read the other posts in the conversation, especially the ones when I was talking to orangeric88.

Action

Apr 27, 2016
couldn't this break the map causing you to die more often?
plus just because you resistance doesn't mean that you cannot kill the player
plus in hardcore its not gonna work as you cannot purchase god apples

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Action you can make the dragon not break the map, the resistance is there to help the team that is defending their dragon, and in hard mode I would just change to price to a ton of normal golden apples.

Action

Apr 27, 2016
Action you can make the dragon not break the map, the resistance is there to help the team that is defending their dragon, and in hard mode I would just change to price to a ton of normal golden apples.
ok but what resistance is that gonna be?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
That would that would make it so that people would not spawn the dragon due to how much damage it would take.

HailThePie

May 30, 2016
PieVille
People shooting with Bows is combat....
And I like long games of EggWars... Because most times I'm bored and seeing people get salty because I am Spawnkilling them is very Entertaining....

I agree I love it as well, while this Ender dragon idea is neat here is an idea. What if this wasn't on every map, but a certain map, "End" for example it could always have an Ender dragon and ranks could turn it on or off. And from reaction of other players builders can determine whether or not to expand the dragon concept or just stop it right then and there.

cavern101

Jun 23, 2016
None of yall's beeswax.
Orrrrr.....you can just add this to super hardcore mode. Whenever an egg breaks, the enderdragon (A nerfed one) is released so that the players who lost it's egg must kill it. This will prevent them from camping (lol) and will truly make the game hardcore. By the way, the enderdragon must attack it's owners and no one else. If you think this is op, think about the person who is targetting your egg.

HailThePie

May 30, 2016
PieVille
Orrrrr.....you can just add this to super hardcore mode. Whenever an egg breaks, the enderdragon (A nerfed one) is released so that the players who lost it's egg must kill it. This will prevent them from camping (lol) and will truly make the game hardcore. By the way, the enderdragon must attack it's owners and no one else. If you think this is op, think about the person who is targetting your egg.

Or what if it didn't attack the owner, but attacked the user that destroyed the egg in the first place. It seems when I play I will destroy the opponents egg then easily kill the opponent since he has nor armor. Yet, with this Ender Dragon when I break there egg I now need to kill the player and his new "friend" This could give the defender valid time to flee or get new gear.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom