Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Insert what's supposed to be a purpose for adding gamemode here to start off suggestion so I don't look unprofessional.

This might only be an American thing but there's this game called blob tag where someone goes around tagging people but if you tag someone you link arms with them and you all tag more people trying to make a giant blob (which is actually a line if you think about it). The winner is the person who isn't captured by the blob at the very end. So as far as eggwars goes I was thinking the following.

Each island has X (being the number of total teams) pillars for eggs colored accordingly. If you break a different teams egg it gets warped on to your islands pedestal and you join that island's team. Armor you buy is that color and your name is italicized and the color. All weapons and armor cost 1 extra resource to buy e.g 6 iron for wood sword or 8 diamonds for iron armor piece if captured 3 eggs (intended for game balance).

I don't know who should be the winner from a game like this so probably make this game for fun at first.

I'm gonna cut it short cuz my phone's on 1% might add more later tell me what you think.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Hi!, Can you explain more? And when you don't know how to win the game, it's not a game thats what I mean

- Itz_Dim

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Seems a bit impossible and I also think it will take care of lagg with all those moving teams but if they can make a game of it I will definitely play it.
I don't think assigning teams is as hard as you think. The teams wouldn't move too often anyways.
Hi!, Can you explain more? And when you don't know how to win the game, it's not a game thats what I mean

- Itz_Dim
Well in this "blob tag" example being the tag game people would play the last person non blobbed wins. This is a bit different because every team can start a blob and the loser would always be the first person to capture an egg. Making it so the first team to start the blob that wins be the winners wouldn't give any incentive for captured teams to continue playing. Making it so all teams part of the winning team winning gives all but 1 team the win which is too much imo. I have no idea who should win but I still think the game would be new and interesting.

Reactions: GameWorld_

GameWorld_

Jul 3, 2018
a chicken egg!
That's what I'm saying a bit impossible because the rules of blob tag do not match with the rules of eggwars what they can do is just making a whole new game of it

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That's what I'm saying a bit impossible because the rules of blob tag do not match with the rules of eggwars what they can do is just making a whole new game of it
Ithought of something. The team that starts the blob gets the win. Each team that helps gets a partial win. They get more points the longer they have been part of the team. If they were part of the team half the game they would get half the amount of points. Then you multiply this by 0.75 so there is incentive to not be captured. What do y'all think?

GameWorld_

Jul 3, 2018
a chicken egg!
It is not really logical what you are saying because now you give the team that defend his egg the worst a better profit than the team that knows how to play but is later captured. That's unfair.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It is not really logical what you are saying because now you give the team that defend his egg the worst a better profit than the team that knows how to play but is later captured. That's unfair.
No matter how you put it it is going to be unfair. There's no real smart way to do this. My idea gives players who were on the winning team the longest and did the most help the most rewards. If you have a better idea I'd love to hear it.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
A game that is always unfair must not be played sorry.
Just because it is difficult to assign points and xp to a game doesn't mean it won't be fun to play. Why not make it based on how many eggs your team captured before being captured and then give that as a bonus on top of 0.5 * the time you spent on winning team.
If they were defending their egg the worst then it would be easy for the teams that never end up winning to take it. You would need to lose your egg to the best team first in order to get the most score (aside from winning) which should be easy to lose your egg to depending on skill.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I have an idea about making a fair winning system.

When there's only one team left uncaptured, a timer starts (Say, five minutes? Maybe more.) The lone team has to survive that long to win. Sort like a defence mode. If they get captured, the "blob" team wins. For point division, I'd say do something like in slime tag in the arcade. I'm not sure how points are divided in it because I don't pay attention to point gain that much, but if anyone wants to check feel free.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I have an idea about making a fair winning system.

When there's only one team left uncaptured, a timer starts (Say, five minutes? Maybe more.) The lone team has to survive that long to win. Sort like a defence mode. If they get captured, the "blob" team wins. For point division, I'd say do something like in slime tag in the arcade. I'm not sure how points are divided in it because I don't pay attention to point gain that much, but if anyone wants to check feel free.
Well what about the team that actually captured other eggs? There would be no point in capturing any eggs if you know you can't get the last one in 5 minutes.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Well what about the team that actually captured other eggs? There would be no point in capturing any eggs if you know you can't get the last one in 5 minutes.

Can you elaborate more? I don't really get your meaning. I mean, the amount of time could be adjusted if five minutes is too short.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
From what I could tell from your vague description is that this would strongly encourage camping if you didn't want to get caught out by this hypothetical 'Blob'.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is not eggwars
This is something completely different
It should not be added to eggwars
If it were to be added it should be its own game
I personally am not a fan of this idea anyways but I can’t explain why I dislike it so much so I will leave it at that

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
This is not eggwars
This is something completely different
It should not be added to eggwars
If it were to be added it should be its own game
I personally am not a fan of this idea anyways but I can’t explain why I dislike it so much so I will leave it at that

I agree, it is rather different. I'm not really interested in adding a new game mode, but I figured I'd weigh in anyways.

Reactions: GameWorld_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom