Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zehboy1

Jan 6, 2017
I recently started a Youtube channel called JusticeforEggWars where I post videos of people hacking on eggwars 1.8 when I catch them. If anyone out there is as ticked off as me by the mass amount of hackers please support the channel and I will continue to do my best to eliminate hackers one at a time. Subscribe here to serve justice: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Pq5mrbcNrDm_jazDW6WMQ

U

Unipotato

Think this is a good idea! There will be material evidence, and the Moderators will have access to it

Anyone who reports has a YouTube channel that staff has access too. This is no different.

U

Unipotato

I recently started a Youtube channel called JusticeforEggWars where I post videos of people hacking on eggwars 1.8 when I catch them. If anyone out there is as ticked off as me by the mass amount of hackers please support the channel and I will continue to do my best to eliminate hackers one at a time. Subscribe here to serve justice: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Pq5mrbcNrDm_jazDW6WMQ

Well good luck with the new channel! Lots of other CubeCrafters so this already so you're definitely not the only one.

zehboy1

Jan 6, 2017
Anyone who reports has a YouTube channel that staff has access too. This is no different.
Yea I know everyone has to have a Youtube video for evidence but this channel is specifically just for reporting hackers

zehboy1

Jan 6, 2017
Well good luck with the new channel! Lots of other CubeCrafters so this already so you're definitely not the only one.
Thanks, and I do hope a lot of others do this as well so we can get rid of the hackers even faster.

U

Unipotato

Yea I know everyone has to have a Youtube video for evidence but this channel is specifically just for reporting hackers

Like I said, lots of CubeCraft players have channels that they use for hacker reports

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom