Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
So we have eggwars right now its fun but what if u guys add that you can play against friends (same for skywars and stuff) so as example you have a party of 5 players and your only be able to play mega gamemode what if you can join solo with your friends and then fill up with randoms its a lot of fun we did it in hive and its better as just normal playing (people can team but thats on own risk cause teaming is bannable)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
So we have eggwars right now its fun but what if u guys add that you can play against friends (same for skywars and stuff) so as example you have a party of 5 players and your only be able to play mega gamemode what if you can join solo with your friends and then fill up with randoms its a lot of fun we did it in hive and its better as just normal playing (people can team but thats on own risk cause teaming is bannable)
Do you mean Private Games / Servers?

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Not really just that u can play against friends but with some randoms in the game to to fill it up
Ah so letting party sizes of 5 or less join Solo Game-modes? For new or inexperienced players they might then think that they can team with those friends, which could increase cross teaming and teaming issues. Other than that I’d like to have this although I do think it has been suggested before

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah so letting party sizes of 5 or less join Solo Game-modes? For new or inexperienced players they might then think that they can team with those friends, which could increase cross teaming and teaming issues. Other than that I’d like to have this although I do think it has been suggested before
Yes i mean that idk if it has been suggested before and teaming is on own risk make one clip and thsy can get banned

Reactions: Silco

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all, there is a feature similar to the one you mentioned in cubecraft's java platform, but the lowest rank that can use it is "youtuber", you also do not get any boost in private games, for example, even if you win the game, you cannot get xp points, including the number of wins, I think the java platform is in the most stable condition at the moment. There is no need for change, but I can't say the same for bedrock platform since I don't play bedrock

Reactions: Amazinq and Silco

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is already the case on Java, so I don't see why it can't be for Bedrock as well!
Of course people will team, that's something you can't really prevent from happening, and while this change might make teaming easier, it will also make it easier for many more players to just join the same solo game to have fun! The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! There is already an active thread about this subject, which you can find here! Please continue the discussion over there! :D

first of all, there is a feature similar to the one you mentioned in cubecraft's java platform, but the lowest rank that can use it is "youtuber", you also do not get any boost in private games, for example, even if you win the game, you cannot get xp points, including the number of wins, I think the java platform is in the most stable condition at the moment. There is no need for change, but I can't say the same for bedrock platform since I don't play bedrock
As for this, I don't think you entirely got the point of the thread, as it is about joining solo games with a party, which is currently not possible in bedrock. That being said, this thread can be closed and the discussion can move to the other one I linked :D

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
As for this, I don't think you entirely got the point of the thread, as it is about joining solo games with a party, which is currently not possible in bedrock. That being said, this thread can be closed and the discussion can move to the other one I linked :D
I already stated that I do not play bedrock and I said that I was talking about the java platform, I think you did not understand me completely. =) but I agree that this subject should be discussed in the other thread.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya! 👋
I would quite like this. Occasionally, as happened yesterday, I played some games with @-pokemondjs7- and we were on opposite teams by a glitch.
May I also add that Private Games are planned, so that may work quite well, depending on how it will work. Check it out over here!
~Burnt

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game