• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

CaptainAdian

Feb 8, 2020
Hello there!

Are you looking for a good Eggwars Discord Server? Do you want to participate weekly events? Looking to join clubs? Well, I got the perfect Discord Server for you. I will break this into 3 paragraphs which will be The Eggwars Discord Server itself, the weekly events and the clubs.

Discord Server

The Discord Server is pretty old but I did not invite any members yet. We're looking for some Discord staffs too! We have the roles Battle and Defence Strategist so if you're good in one of them, you could join it and post your tactics in the chat. However to join the server you'll have to be above the age of 10 years old. It should also be noted that it is a Friendly Discord Server. We do not support bullying and racism. This Discord Server is just to make people love Eggwars again and play with other players and getting to know each other.

Weekly Events

We are going hold weekly Eggwars Events every Friday-Sunday. We hold Game Events, Chatting Events and Video Events.
The events shall be held by me for one month until we have enough staff members to actually make the events. We'll also have competitions between the clubs that I'll get to it later on.

Clubs

We will be having 4 Houses. It is going to be something like Hogwarts with Slytherins and stuff. The 4 Houses will be called Apex Team, Metro Team, Omega Team and Alpha Team. Apex Team will be blue which will represent peace and would rather go defensive then attack. Omega Team shall be green in color and will represent the courage and would rather study their opponents first then fighting them. The Alpha Team which is yellow will represent their intelligence and strategies. It should be also known that they will secure their egg efficiently. Lastly, Metro Team, also known as the red team will show their bravery and will go attack and rush their opponents without hesitation. They show no mercy. Join one of these Clubs Today!

Link:

https://discord.gg/PQa8eR

Other Information

IGN:
CaptainHyperion
Discord Username:
Captain Hyperion#0842

By the way, Moderators, One mod said that I could send Discord Links in the Forums.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Personally I’m not interested in any any non official discord servers but it may seem interesting for others.No thank you

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello there!

Are you looking for a good Eggwars Discord Server? Do you want to participate weekly events? Looking to join clubs? Well, I got the perfect Discord Server for you. I will break this into 3 paragraphs which will be The Eggwars Discord Server itself, the weekly events and the clubs.

Discord Server

The Discord Server is pretty old but I did not invite any members yet. We're looking for some Discord staffs too! We have the roles Battle and Defence Strategist so if you're good in one of them, you could join it and post your tactics in the chat. However to join the server you'll have to be above the age of 10 years old. It should also be noted that it is a Friendly Discord Server. We do not support bullying and racism. This Discord Server is just to make people love Eggwars again and play with other players and getting to know each other.

Weekly Events

We are going hold weekly Eggwars Events every Friday-Sunday. We hold Game Events, Chatting Events and Video Events.
The events shall be held by me for one month until we have enough staff members to actually make the events. We'll also have competitions between the clubs that I'll get to it later on.

Clubs

We will be having 4 Houses. It is going to be something like Hogwarts with Slytherins and stuff. The 4 Houses will be called Apex Team, Metro Team, Omega Team and Alpha Team. Apex Team will be blue which will represent peace and would rather go defensive then attack. Omega Team shall be green in color and will represent the courage and would rather study their opponents first then fighting them. The Alpha Team which is yellow will represent their intelligence and strategies. It should be also known that they will secure their egg efficiently. Lastly, Metro Team, also known as the red team will show their bravery and will go attack and rush their opponents without hesitation. They show no mercy. Join one of these Clubs Today!

Link:

Other Information

IGN:
CaptainHyperion
Discord Username: Captain Hyperion#0842

By the way, Moderators, One mod said that I could send Discord Links in the Forums.
I have a problem with the clubs. What if you are a god at everything? Having 5 clubs would be nice with the 5th being for superior people.

Reactions: TomatoChunks

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hello there!

Discord Server

Weekly Events

Clubs

Link:

Other Information

IGN:
CaptainHyperion
Discord Username: Captain Hyperion#0842

It would seem interesting, but as there will be weekly events, will there be rewards for the winners?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Guess no ones cute anymore :angrynoot:
Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom