• The Emerald Gen Option Should, But Not The Transportation One

• The Transportation One Should, But Not The Emerald Gen Option

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone, The Dark Savage here, and I would like to share with you my idea for Egg Wars.

First of all, I would like to give you a brief background on myself with CubeCraft Games. I started playing Minecraft around the 1.6 Minecraft update, and started playing CubeCraft right before the 1.9 Minecraft version was released. I mostly play Egg Wars, although I also enjoy Quake Craft and Mineware. My suggestion is that more voting options are added to Egg Wars such as:

Emerald Generator Option

Every map will have a place to have an Emerald generator. Emerald Ranks+ will be able to vote whether the Emerald generator will be in the map or not.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 6.33.11 PM.png

Transportation Option

Diamond Ranks+ will be able to vote whether to have Ender Pearls OR Elytra in the game. Both would cost 64 diamonds. The reasons Elytra would not be overpowered is that you would have to take off your chestplate, the main armor piece, and that there wouldn’t be Unbreaking on the Elytra and it should have about 1/4 durability, so it will break semi-fast.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 6.33.45 PM.png

I believe that these changes to Egg Wars, although major, would provide more diversity in games. Please give feedback, I would love to here what you think of my idea!

Thank You,
T
DS

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Slight modification I would suggest, give the elytras 1/4 durability, because they would last way too long if it weren't.

Reactions: Priley

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Slight modification I would suggest, give the elytras 1/4 durability, because they would last way too long if it weren't.

I don't know, Elytra fades pretty fast, as durability goes down as your in the air.

Can we please stop adding voting options for something that means almost nothing?

Please elaborate, why does this mean almost nothing?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think there are already more then enough vote options.
Nor do I like the ideas. (I'll explain later..... if I remember it)

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I think there are already more then enough vote options.

In my opinion, this would make the game more fun because more voting options would give the game more diversity and help you plan your strategy, so it wouldn't be the same. i.e: If emerald gens are on, I wouldn't want to camp, because getting diamond armor with emeralds will save 2 stacks of diamonds for each player, as well as 6 emerald for a sharpness VI sword instead of 64 diamonds for a sharpness V sword. If there are no emerald gens, it would be a better game to camp.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
In my opinion, this would make the game more fun because more voting options would give the game more diversity and help you plan your strategy, so it wouldn't be the same. i.e: If emerald gens are on, I wouldn't want to camp, because getting diamond armor with emeralds will save 2 stacks of diamonds for each player, as well as 6 emerald for a sharpness VI sword instead of 64 diamonds for a sharpness V sword. If there are no emerald gens, it would be a better game to camp.
Nor do I like the ideas. (I'll explain later..... if I remember it)

ProStar12

Mar 16, 2018
The em gen thing would be cool but i use e-pearls way too much i would want them in every mach.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey everyone, The Dark Savage here, and I would like to share with you my idea for Egg Wars.

First of all, I would like to give you a brief background on myself with CubeCraft Games. I started playing Minecraft around the 1.6 Minecraft update, and started playing CubeCraft right before the 1.9 Minecraft version was released. I mostly play Egg Wars, although I also enjoy Quake Craft and Mineware. My suggestion is that more voting options are added to Egg Wars such as:

Emerald Generator Option

Every map will have a place to have an Emerald generator. Emerald Ranks+ will be able to vote whether the Emerald generator will be in the map or not.

View attachment 143597

Transportation Option

Diamond Ranks+ will be able to vote whether to have Ender Pearls OR Elytra in the game. Both would cost 64 diamonds. The reasons Elytra would not be overpowered is that you would have to take off your chestplate, the main armor piece, and that there wouldn’t be Unbreaking on the Elytra and it should have about 1/4 durability, so it will break semi-fast.

View attachment 143598

I believe that these changes to Egg Wars, although major, would provide more diversity in games. Please give feedback, I would love to here what you think of my idea!

Thank You,
T
DS
I like the effort that has gone in to this thread, very good quality thread
But I disagree with the suggestion itself

On some maps there is an emerald generator, on some maps there is not, and I like to keep it that way. And to be really honest, I actually never see anyone using it because it takes such a long time to even get 1 emerald.

About the transportation option,
You're talking about a complete change in the way the game is played
Enderpearls are necessary to attack and rek those annoying bowspammers, elytras would make fights impossible. I would just craft 4 semi-broken elytras and craft them all up together. If you were to block that, I would just equip myself another elytra if the other one broke

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, but the thing is, you can also travel multiple times with elytra, not with ender pearl.
You can use the enderpearl one time, instead of the elytra which you can use several times.

If you look, the durability will be reduced. You will have about 100 seconds of flight(1 minute 40 seconds). Besides, Elytra isn't supposed to be equal with ender pearls, but it's another way to get the same thing done.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I like the effort that has gone in to this thread, very good quality thread.

Thank you.

On some maps there is an emerald generator, on some maps there is not, and I like to keep it that way. And to be really honest, I actually never see anyone using it because it takes such a long time to even get 1 emerald.

The exact time is 15 seconds for a level 1 emerald gen and 8 seconds for a level 2. And i'm sorry, but I have to disagree. Every time I play the map Under Da Sea I sit on the emerald gen and get 6 emerald for the "Pirates Cutlass", which is a diamond sword with Sharpness VI(six).

I would just craft 4 semi-broken elytras and craft them all up together. If you were to block that, I would just equip myself another elytra if the other one broke

You say that "I would just equip myself another elytra if the other one broke", but each one would cost 64 diamonds. For that price, I could just buy an ender pearl anyway. Also, you say that "I would just craft 4 semi-broken elytras and craft them all up together.", but again, that would still be 4 stacks of diamonds.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If you look, the durability will be reduced. You will have about 100 seconds of flight(1 minute 40 seconds). Besides, Elytra isn't supposed to be equal with ender pearls, but it's another way to get the same thing done.
Still. You can use it multiple times to run from a fight. Which can make the game longer. Just buy enderpearls with 64 diamonds and teleport to the campers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom