Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrEren4K

Member
Jun 19, 2017
3
0
1
24
Hi , Pls remove upgrade particle ı have gtx 1070 but upgrade and 30 fps drop pls disable upgrade particle thx.
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
Well, I don't have that much FPS drop when I upgrade a generator. Even stronger, I hardly ever have a FPS drop when I upgrade a generator.
 

MrEren4K

Member
Jun 19, 2017
3
0
1
24
Well, I don't have that much FPS drop when I upgrade a generator. Even stronger, I hardly ever have a FPS drop when I upgrade a generator.
I have the same problem with my powerful computer and my friends, and with the youtube I see
 

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
It's not something from cubecraft. It's from your own computer. On My previous laptop I got the same problem.
Using optifine could solve it a bit, But it was still laggy.
Since I have a new laptop I don't have any FPS drops anytime, When there's an generator be upgraded.

And removing it would be useless, because it can give players a sign If something has been upgraded. (Also from different teams)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom