Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015

Hello, Eggers (Ha got what I said there)

I am glad to announce, on April 7 2017, I will be coordinating an Egg Wars tournament. Anyone is invited to join and compete. To join you will need to go and fill out the Forum. We are accepting Only 64 players and 12 back-up players, The teams are teams of four. You may create your own team or be assigned to a team. The team slots are first come first serve. If there's a team with only three or less, a random player will take that spot/s to make it a team of 4. The first round will have 4 teams of 4 and so will the 2nd round. The game mode will be on Normal. The times will be released as I make them.

Egg Wars Tournament Info

• You must Take a Screenshot of you winning the game or Video proof. to continue to the next round.
  • If a hacker is in your game that game will be voided. (must have proof and the hacker ,and must be reported to be taken care of).
  • The game mode will be on Normal.
  • The game times will be released as I get the teams made
  • You Must have discord.
  • If anyone vote for anything but normal that team will be kicked and the game will be voided.
  • If you have any Questions i will answer them as best as I can, and update this post.
  • If your Egg is broken and you die but your team still wins your whole team wins the round.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Last edited:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Remove you must have discord. By saying you must have discord you have just ruined this for alot of players. discord bring my fps aswell as others down to like 10fps. Teaamspeak would be better since it does not effect fps

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
You dont have to have it running wile playing the game. You just have to have it wile doing the set up.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
Remove you must have discord. By saying you must have discord you have just ruined this for alot of players. discord bring my fps aswell as others down to like 10fps. Teaamspeak would be better since it does not effect fps

^

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
Yea the thing is that we need all 16 players in 1 spot. so I can tell them everything at once and TS cost $. Unless the server is going to make it where we have a closed lobby where only the tournament members for like 30m just to get it underway.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Yea the thing is that we need all 16 players in 1 spot. so I can tell them everything at once and TS cost $. Unless the server is going to make it where we have a closed lobby where only the tournament members for like 30m just to get it underway.
Cubecraft has their own teamspeak server and you can make your own teamspeak channel with a password that you can give to the tournement members, and you can kick people from your channel

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I can't tell till I get the 76 players bc I need there time zone and when I do that I'll close the sign ups. When that happens it will be like 1h till I release the teams and what times they need to meet me.

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I all ready have quite a bit but if you want to get your team in here bc it says you have a team but there's only 1 person with the same team name as yours. If you don't let me know so I can change it.
What time will it start?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
My team will be available from these times if you do not mind trying to get these times in, you do not have to but it would be appreciated if you could choose a time between 12:00am and 6:00am GMT +2 time

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I hope you know you said am and your team needs to sign up. Each member has to
My team will be available from these times if you do not mind trying to get these times in, you do not have to but it would be appreciated if you could choose a time between 12:00am and 6:00am GMT +2 time

Winter71118

Oct 11, 2015
I will try to match yal up with other players with the same issues only players that filled out the forum will be able to play tho.
I know i said am, we are only available at that time, I am stuck with midnight internet so yea from 12am to 6am for our team if you can make it possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom