Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JoshuaF1210

Dec 20, 2016
While sitting in a six hour road trip, I had some time to come up with some Egg Wars ideas. These are some of my best thought-out and personal favorites.

1. Currency Converter

I feel like Egg Wars really needs this, especially with the new addition of Emeralds. Say you want that epic Fire Aspect Mushroom, but there's some guy just camping the emerald generator, or say you need building blocks fast, but all you have is diamonds. Enter: the Egg Wars Currency Converter. Simply put, you can exchange different currencies. This could be SO useful, but at the same time abusable, so I created two simple "rules."
This guy would have to be in the center of the map, otherwise, people would just camp and on maps like Forest (great map btw) where the gold generators start as broken, you could start a gold generator without building to mid. Also, there should be a cooldown of around 2 minutes, otherwise Diamond and Emerald generators would become completely obsolete, since you would only need a fully upgraded Iron generator to get the previously mentioned Fire Aspect Mushroom.
My suggested prices are:
32 Iron => 1 Gold (and vice versa)
16 Gold => 1 Diamond (and vice versa)
8 Diamond => 1 Emerald (and vice versa)

2. Respawnable eggs
It sounds WAY too OP, but that's fine. Just put it in Overpowered Mode! Also keep in mind that you would only have one life to do this, so while you're converting those Emeralds to Diamonds to buy this (hint hint) if someone kills you, this wouldn't come up. It would probably come up only one in every ten Overpowered games, but when it does, it will be powerful, and add a new gameplay mechanic. I suggest that we make this cost a full stack of Diamond to buy one Egg Crystal (you can use End Crystals for the texture) and then say [INSERT NUMBER HERE] Egg Crystals can be traded for an Egg.

3. Remove lag
lol

All the best,
JoshuaF1210

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I like the first idea but I personally don't think it is needed in EggWars. The second idea is way too OP, and the third, well... I wish lol.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1. Suggestion.
So basically a way for people to camp so hard.
Every 8 gold a diamond?
Are you serious?
Once your at 40 gold you can start a diamond generator, then go from there.
-1 for me

2. Suggestion
This would ruin eggwars completely.
Being able to buy another egg is probably the most OP suggestion ive ever seen.
Plus, it would take a lot of time for it to be setup.

3. Suggestion.
CubeCraft has no control over the amount of lag you receive.

JoshuaF1210

Dec 20, 2016
I like the first idea but I personally don't think it is needed in EggWars. The second idea is way too OP, and the third, well... I wish lol.
It is OP, but to get say 9 stacks of diamonds without dying once would be amazing, and probably wouldn't come up too often

JoshuaF1210

Dec 20, 2016
1. Suggestion.
So basically a way for people to camp so hard.
Every 8 gold a diamond?
Are you serious?
Once your at 40 gold you can start a diamond generator, then go from there.
-1 for me

2. Suggestion
This would ruin eggwars completely.
Being able to buy another egg is probably the most OP suggestion ive ever seen.
Plus, it would take a lot of time for it to be setup.

3. Suggestion.
CubeCraft has no control over the amount of lag you receive.

Again, it would be at mid, so you couldn't camp. Also, #3 was a joke

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: