Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft assign each panel in eggwars and other games to specific maps.

• Yes, please implement it Cubecraft staff.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, this shouldn't change.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
This would be SUPER helpful as I know everyone keeps having to wait for a map they like whilst some maps (eg. teaparty) in egg wars are blocking spaces. It makes so much sense and I don't know why they haven't used it yet. Please vote yes or no and it might be changed.

Mr_Aro

this would be cool but this is going to take a long time to do because the devs are busy with other things such as improving the anti cheat etc. but it would be nice to have, but I dot really mind because I can use the armour stand. plus if people could do what your suggesting then the people with ranks wouldn't have to use the armour stand and theres no point then because they payed for that rank

N

Nikboo

Sorry, but no support.

This is currently a perk for people who pay for an iron rank plus, and it is one of the main reasons players buy an iron rank. By adding this, it would make buyers of Cubecraft ranks feel scammed as it is perk which is complient with the EULA that the donators can have. If you would like to choose what map you would like to play on even quicker, then you can always buy a rank.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Oh ok, yeah I was not aware of that feature.

I do think it is annoying that in order to improve the server overall it is required to purchase a rank. The ranks are very expensive. But thanks you for your feedback. I do still think it would be a beneficial addition. One day I may be able to afford a rank but yeah, I would like to hear what the moderators think.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Donators can already do this. They will feel scammed if everyone is given privileges. These sort of suggestions have been suggested several times and have always been denied because donors pay for this, not to just get a coloured name tag in chat. This cannot be added.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom