Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

ItxKxng

Feb 23, 2023
Without a doubt egg wars duels players have been in pain for the past few months that map selection has been removed. This is a significant impact on people like me. It affects me because being able to choose your map can:
1. Faster games meaning you can choose a map such as temple and get a faster game which can lead you to get more wins.
2. More enjoyable games can help because if you randomly queue you will probably get a map you don't enjoy playing, but with map selection you can choose any map like your favorite map.
As we can see here map selection can help in a few ways that are big. When Cubecraft still had map selection, everyone was getting really fast games, getting 1,000 wins a week, and the game was not dead. Now we have no map selection barely getting 100 wins a week. Eggwars duels today are so dead and I am tired of having not as much fun while playing a game I love.

Plz, show this forum some love because this is something I am so passionate about.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom